Contest - "Chickens"

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
We are looking for pics of live, feathered chickens...not the cooked version please ;-)

You have time to submit your entry up until 22 April, the voting poll will be held from 23 - 30 April. All entries to be submitted via personal message to myself, alisonb. The winner will be announced on 1 May. Pic dimensions should be 640 x 480 pix(or close to that) so please resize before submitting. Please read the rules before entering!

Have fun!

Nooo GB, that would fall under 'action'...

Holm25, let's stick to Chickens this round but we can have a future contest that will include all poultry ;-)

Would just like to clarify something...this is a "Chicken' contest so we want to see chickens not cute little kids holding a chicken please. That cute little kid may well sway the voters and we don't want that ;-). Apples to apples comparison folks...or should I say chicken to chicken rather.

alisonb":rbooz53x said:
Would just like to clarify something...this is a "Chicken' contest so we want to see chickens not cute little kids holding a chicken please. That cute little kid may well sway the voters and we don't want that ;-). Apples to apples comparison folks...or should I say chicken to chicken rather.

I do look younger than I appear and thank you for calling me cute. :hide:

I don't always drink wine but when I do this is my favorite rooster..
RexGoliathFreeRangeRedinside.jpg

Chick, chick, chick...call those chickens and get a pic of them. Closing date 22 April ;-)

Latest posts