Contest - 'Caption'

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
We are changing things a little this time round. For this month's contest you have to best describe the image below as accurately and originally as possible in caption form. Your 'caption' will then be posted on the Poll instead of a pic and voters will then have to choose what they think is the most appropriate/accurate caption for the photo. Caption with the most votes wins bragging rights :D

You have time to submit your entry up until 22 May, the voting poll will be held from 23 - 31 May. All entries(captions) to be submitted via personal message to myself, alisonb. The winner will be announced on 1 June.

Caption this pic :p
CopyofDSC01651_zpsfb9fbef8.jpg

Have fun!

The look you give when someone asks " What can you say about Utility Expense and Data Management?"

callmefence":2tvfi5a3 said:
Photoshop is against the rules??? :hide:
You don't need to Photoshop anything Fence...just send me your caption. What do you have in mind? PM me if you like ;-)

When my kids were little, we used to rise those critters in an empty aquarium. Interesting species.
Just look around fro something that looks like these, plop it down in there and keep the container warm and COVERED. The little beggars will come out of that egg case by the hundreds.
mantiseggcase.jpg

mantis%20eggsb.jpg

baby_praying_mantis.jpg

We fed them some kind of wingless fruit flies we got at a pet store--then crickets when they got bigger.

greybeard":3uc3rhq3 said:
When my kids were little, we used to rise those critters in an empty aquarium. Interesting species.
Just look around fro something that looks like these, plop it down in there and keep the container warm and COVERED. The little beggars will come out of that egg case by the hundreds.
mantiseggcase.jpg

mantis%20eggsb.jpg

baby_praying_mantis.jpg

We fed them some kind of wingless fruit flies we got at a pet store--then crickets when they got bigger.

We had one in a aquarium, well my son did.
Feed it grasshoppers. It would hold the grasshoppers in its pinchers and eat it like a ear of corn.

Quite a lot of the little buggers come out of that egg sac hey GB...

I've always found them quite fascinating, my mom on the other hand is terrified of them. There were many times as a child I would hear my mom screech at the top of her lungs calling my name, thinking something bad was happening I would rush to her side only to find a Praying Mantis flying around her room :roll: . They prey on, amongst other things, mosquitoes and flies :D

Latest posts