Contest - 30 April - 6 May "My Farm Truck"

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
Show us what your farm truck looks like - could be new, old, dented, dirty, shiny, powerful, wicked etc...... Thanks to Ohiosteve for the suggestion :D .

The contest will run from 30 April to 6 May, the voting poll from 7 - 13 May. All entries to be submitted via personal message to hillsdown on or before 6 May. The winner will be announced on 14 May.

Good luck folks, this should be fun!!!!!!!

Great category Alison , thank you for suggesting it Ohiosteve ! :tiphat:

Can't wait to see the different entries for this one, should be very interesting . :D

Should you not have a 'farm truck' as such but are hitching a trailer to your BMW for farm use, your entry will be accepted under this category :p :lol:

alisonb":3w1uhfif said:
Should you not have a 'farm truck' as such but are hitching a trailer to your BMW for farm use, your entry will be accepted under this category :p :lol:
So that yuppie has a shot?
Hey Iso, did ya hear that. She said its ok

My truck is so old and rugged that it makes Mater from the film Cars look like an F250 King Ranch.

My 2004 f250 is so beat up and ugly Now it makes maters truck look like a king ranch

You are but one of 3 commenting about their farm truck Hoss, I expect pics from the other 2 as well . :tiphat:

Thank you for your entry(ies) ,we sure appreciate all of the enthusiasm and participation for all of the categories. :D

If anyone has a pic they would like to enter please do . We have not had very many entries for this category thus far .

Thank you . :wave:

jedstivers":1x4on2aq said:
I'll try to get one tomarrow. No promises though, I'm already watering and not riven through planting.

Thanks Jed, sure would like to see a few pics of some big units as well. :tiphat:

Thank you so very much for all of the entries so far, they are very much appreciated :)

Thank you so much for the great response that we have gotten in the last 24 hours ,you all rock !

I also want thank the fab CT members who take the time to submit for so many different categories and all of you that take the time to vote . We really do appreciate your efforts to make these contests so very successful . :clap:

I will be posting the poll in a few hours after I get back from AI'ing some gals, so if you have any last minute pics please message them to hillsdown .

Thanks again everyone . :tiphat:

Latest posts