Contest - 28 May-3 June "Man's Best Friend"

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
This week we celebrate and honor our best friend, that ever faithful dog, at work or play.

The contest will run from 28 May - 3 June, the voting poll from 4 - 10 June. All entries to be submitted via personal message to hillsdown on or before 3 June. The winner will be announced on 11 June.

"I care not for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it."
― Abraham Lincoln

I must mention that your 'best friend' can be from the past or present, many of us have lost a best friend but will never forget that furry thing. Am sure you would have kept some pics....

What a fabulous category Alison ! This will probably the toughest one to choose from as we all love our beloved 4 legged family members .

Now is the time for that pic TB ,the one with the adorable little boy and the puppy . :tiphat:

I know everyone is busy with field work etc. right now, but I do hope you get some time to take a pic or find a pic and submit it of your dog(s). Unless you are like me and cannot choose between the thousands of pics you have of all of your pups ! ;-)

I tried to take some pics of 'my boy' last night but he is sooo camera shy :?, will try again over the weekend....

My little Teddy Bear!
Teddy.jpg

hillsdown":20wydl16 said:
I know everyone is busy with field work etc. right now, but I do hope you get some time to take a pic or find a pic and submit it of your dog(s). Unless you are like me and cannot choose between the thousands of pics you have of all of your pups ! ;-)

My question are we gonna get to see a picture of some mistreated Canadian Border Collie dressed up like an Elf or a hooker or a lepracuan or something like that?

3waycross":1hphce2n said:
hillsdown":1hphce2n said:

My question are we gonna get to see a picture of some mistreated Canadian Border Collie dressed up like an Elf or a hooker or a lepracuan or something like that?

I dressed her up ONCE ! Geesh ........ :oops:
Btw Nikki told me to tell you , that you are off her Christmas card list . :p :lol:

I had a one eyed deaf black kitty cat named Wink that thought she was a puppy dog. She did everything a dog could do if not better. ;) Bet that!? Huh! Coyote killed her last summer doe. She killed snakes, mice, & lizards, she would bring them to the door step. Like HEY Check out what I killed for you. ;) She had a friend opossum, she share her food with & garage where she lived. lol Sometimes she get mad at him and smack him in the face. WAM WAM BAM BAM BOOM! lol Guess she couldn't tell he was a opossum and not a cat. haha jk She would go chase down deer & turkeys. They blow up at her, but she stand strong and now back down. (must have learn that from me. ;) ) She love to ride in the car & if we didn't take her than she run after us out the drive way like we forgot her. Funny kitty cat. She wasn't like most cats that pester you to death like all rubbing on you to be pet. OH NO she just wanted a lil pets than she was about her business. She always have that one eye watching. She had this DEAF meow, 4:30a.m. she would be at the door MEOOW sound just like a deaf person but a MEEEEOOOOW! She get all bitchy if she didn't get her food to and keep it up cause she knew when get got fed! LOL! RIP WINK! :) & all pets that have past.