Connealy Freightliner

Help Support CattleToday:

I don't think he is dead.... if I'm remembering correctly wasn't there an ad in the AJ a while back with a birthday photo for him??? Or am I thinking of Dateline or 6595???? Heck I don't know :help:

Frankie":2d53qw9b said:
Is Freighliner dead? Does anyone know what his semen is worth?

Don't know but have friend down in So Colo who swears by him for being a great cowmaker. Unfortunaely for us I don't think his offspring PAP that well

I went to the GENEX site and didn't even find him listed. Advantage Cattle has his semen listed for sale from $20 to $65, so $100 is pretty high. We have some in our tank that doesn't belong to us. The owner isn't AI-ing any more, so thought we might buy it, but not at $65 or $100 a straw.

If you can but FreightLiner semen at $65 a pop snap it up-I sold alot of him for Genex the little while we had him in Canada-my only mistake is I didn't buy more for myself. They are cattle that can hardly tough conditions as well as any Angus I've seen in awhile. He was a bull you could use across herd pretty successfully too.

Frankie,
He's been dead for 5 or 6 years now. I used to sell the heck out of him. There are lots of Freightliner daughters working across Oklahoma. Look back at the OBI reports, I am pretty sure the cattle tested well. As far as the worth of the semen, Advantage is a good barometer, $40 to $60 is the current market.