Conneally Sure Fire--thoughts?

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms":9nh6yjuf said:
I'll post a few pictures of some of Sure Fire calves in a couple of days. One is a stud and as good as they come.
Thanks TG, would be helpful to see. Quite a few of the SS bulls that I like the looks of (in the new catalog) have low marbling and/or relatively low DOC. Or have genetics pretty close to what we already have a lot of....Or are professed to "moderate" the size--we started out with moderate and don't want to end up with mini :)

boondocks":2f0f6juq said:
True Grit Farms":2f0f6juq said:
I'll post a few pictures of some of Sure Fire calves in a couple of days. One is a stud and as good as they come.
Thanks TG, would be helpful to see. Quite a few of the SS bulls that I like the looks of (in the new catalog) have low marbling and/or relatively low DOC. Or have genetics pretty close to what we already have a lot of....Or are professed to "moderate" the size--we started out with moderate and don't want to end up with mini :)
I have a good friend that flushed a cow to Sure Fire last year and he thinks there's 7 calves on the ground from him. This guy is a SS rep so I'll send him your post and see what he thinks.

SS has a new lineup of bulls, because they purchased Accelerated Genetics.
Gizmom - I totally agree with the style of bull you liked!!!! May have more shoulder than what I like, but has all the guts & butts.