Congress and Healthcare

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot think of one thing that the US government has done that was economically feasible. They have proven through the years that they are the very worst handlers of money in the free world. Why should I expect that a health care system implemented by them would be any different? Or is it that our world is not going to be so free anymore?

novatech":17l14tdz said:
I cannot think of one thing that the US government has done that was economically feasible. They have proven through the years that they are the very worst handlers of money in the free world. Why should I expect that a health care system implemented by them would be any different?
Don't expect it to be any different. :frowns:

Or is it that our world is not going to be so free anymore?
Less free all the time. Loss of freedom is accelerating. :mad:

Frankie":ypz3isry said:
ffamom":ypz3isry said:
John Flemming a Congressmen from LA has a survey you can fill out. One simple question...
Do you feel Members of Congress should be forced to enroll themselves in the health care plan they vote for?

Visit his website to state your opinion on the matter.
http://fleming.house.gov/index.html

sb

No. If you have a good health insurance program that you like, you can keep it. Congress has a good health progam. Why should they be forced to leave it?

If it's so dam good why don't they jsut extend it to us then?? Should be so simple. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts