Congratulations to my Alabama Friends on the Victory Yesterday.

Help Support CattleToday:

My friends that are Alabama fans don't even give me a hard time anymore about the games. I think they just feel sorry for me now. Maybe one day when Saban is gone we will have a chance again.

Alabama's prize for winning will be tropical storm/hurricane force wind & moisture.
Your prize should arrive sometime Wed or thursday.

Hopefully tho, it will just dissipate or go back out into the Atlantic.

It looks like it will be Tennessee's too!
Well, it IS the 21st century now.
Consolation/everybody-gets-a-trophy prize?

in other OTHER orange UT news, Univ of Texas fans and some alumni are already calling for coach Tom Herman's head on a pike for losing to Oklahoma this year.
UTex has been a mediocre team (or worse) for so many years now, I forget the last time they won a championship.
When ya hear a sportscaster say things like "The tradition rich Texas Longhorns" you know they haven't done anything lately.

Well, it IS the 21st century now.
Consolation/everybody-gets-a-trophy prize?

in other OTHER orange UT news, Univ of Texas fans and some alumni are already calling for coach Tom Herman's head on a pike for losing to Oklahoma this year.
UTex has been a mediocre team (or worse) for so many years now, I forget the last time they won a championship.
When ya hear a sportscaster say things like "The tradition rich Texas Longhorns" you know they haven't done anything lately.
Gotta love that kid Sam Ehlinger though. He's a first class winner.

Latest posts