congratulations Texas A&M

Help Support CattleToday:

papavillars

Reaction score
Well, congratulation to the women of Texas A&M. They won the national champiuonship in basketball. I bet old Texas Bred is so proud he is puffed up like a frog. I told my kids that they could attend any university of their choosing but I would only pay for two- The University of Texas and Notre Dame. Texas A&M beat both of them, life sucks.

Maybe TB is out of his right mind with female basketball joy and that would explain his other man bashing post.

I am trying to hep you out TB......
searching for an excuse.....
i don't foller basa ball so I was unaware of this dubious distinction mentioned above.

Thanks folks. I am truly proud of the Lady Aggies. A bunch of real "fighters" on that team. But not puffed up at all. Just mighty proud and humble. Thought the Ladies tournament was much more entertaining than the men's side. A shame any of them had to lose. I'm not all that big on basketball but do enjoy it when it get's "Tournament Time".

By the way Papa....I'm waiting on a pic of you wearing your TAMU tee-shirt after we beat you guys in football. And don't worry too much about it. I already have my "burnt organge" waiting for the next few years. lolol....

Latest posts