Congratulations from YouTube?

Help Support CattleToday:

ohiosteve

Reaction score
Anyone else getting this pop-up Everytime they get on Cattle today? I can't even use the site, I'll be surprised if I can even post this. I've never had any problems with this site now this YouTube thing is popping up every 10 seconds I'm on Cattle today it's taking over my phone.

ohiosteve":s9f0fete said:
Anyone else getting this pop-up Everytime they get on Cattle today? I can't even use the site, I'll be surprised if I can even post this. I've never had any problems with this site now this YouTube thing is popping up every 10 seconds I'm on Cattle today it's taking over my phone.

on my cell phone yes and says congratulations or something

Craig Miller and I were getting the Wal-Mart ad. It also said congratulations. I stopped it with Adblock Browser and Adblock Fast. Not sure which one made the difference. But Craig said it is embedded in the website.

You can thank Google for this. Google owns Youtube, and every time you log on to CT, got to a new page at CT or refresh any page at CT (and almost any other web page) Google will load little apps that load it's ads, usually related to your history and browsing...on a PC or laptop, you can usually see these if you look quickly at the bottom left of your screen. Google also owns a program that's been around even before Youtube, called 'doubleclick' which was one of the first ad enhancers. Even with most blockers, the little apps still load and attempt to load a visible ad but are prevented from doing so by the ad blockers. My blocker comes with my antivirus and tells me at the top right of the browser screen how many it blocked.
# blocked:

google doubleclick app:

Goggle tagger app:

Latest posts