Congratulations Campground!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Thanks Tex I absolutely love the friends I have made and the things I have been taught by the great cattle people on this board.

Dam'n Texans. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Congragulations Campground. You get to buy the first round of FREE DRINKS
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Texan and I will take doubles.

la4angus":r23ipnir said:

Thanks but I thought you were supplying everthing at the rat killing, all I was bringing was an appetite.

Campground Cattle":2pawh4ld said:
la4angus":2pawh4ld said:

Thanks but I thought you were supplying everthing at the rat killing, all I was bringing was an appetite.

OK. I'll buy the first round of free drinks. :D :D :D
We'll let Texan and txag buy the 2nd and 3rd rounds of free ones.
You just bring a good appetite.

sidney411":3asd4zhi said:
LA4, Campground

I'll bring the BBQ and ya'll bring the beer! :lol:

sidney
You just show up. The beer will be no problem.
With or without the BBQ

BLACKPOWER":hk84szhc said:
Texan":hk84szhc said:
A Texas Guru! Imagine that! :cboy: :cboy: :cboy:

GURU=Spends way to much time on computer and not enough working.

I wouldn't expect anything less from you BP or a couple of other's. I hope we get to meet someday so I can tell everybody in Texas about the big bad Hobby farmer from the sandhills.
I'm to old to fight and I have to much pride to run. I'm a coward little bitty fellow scared to death of you big bad boys from the sand hills.
You couldn't walk across ground I plow.

[quote
You couldn't walk across ground I plow.[/quote]

Probably becuase you're to igrnorant to make the plow level. You couldn't walk across the ground I farm or ranch, It would take you two days on an Indian horse, three days on a Texas horse.

That last post got me thinking of that old joke... ( no offense to any Indian people, but here goes-)

Q. Why did the Indians ride Appaloosas into battle?

A. So by the time they got there, they were mad enough to fight!

(And yes, I apologise in advance to all who were offended, so never mind getting a burr up your bottom over it... it's called a "really bad joke" and the overwhelming desire to share it with others so that they in turn can inflict it upon the masses. Or not. Heh heh.)

Take care.

CattleAnnie":1cbazm3k said:
A. So by the time they got there, they were mad enough to fight!

When we bred Appaloosas a sister-in-laws uncle bred Thoroughbreds. He alwasy said the reason the indians rode Appaloosas was because they were the only thing that was slow enough they could catch them on foot.

dun

I overheard this guy bragging about how fast his Appaloosa was just the other day. When I challenged him to prove it he turned to mount up and show me how fast his horse was. Well…. he tried to mount anyway. As soon as he got his foot in the stirrup that blasted horse started going and the poor guy slipped down the side with his foot stuck in the stirrup. Things started to real ugly real fast and that guy could have been in some serious trouble if we hadn't got the Walmart manager to come out there and turn it off.

Blackpower.............You couldn't walk across the ground I farm or ranch.

(YOUR A LEGEND IN YOUR OWN MIND ) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts