Congrats, Ron Woods

Help Support CattleToday:

john250":3bo8z8wf said:
Stones guitarist fathers twins at 68 yrs. Glad ya got steady work.'

I have a bit of a problem with this kind of stuff and to clearify it's none of my business, period. But he is 68 and just had twins...... Their 12 and he's 80 and probably dead with his life style. On the other hand in his case, with luck they probably are set for life........ My point....... When I got my vesicomy I sat up in the chair and watch the procedure in a mirror, it's all mental and not physical. He should have been cut years ago and then he could have had all the steady work he could handle without the taxation.

Well, evidently, that whole "I can't get no satisfaction" thing wasn't as bad as cracked up to be.

In the 60s, if I had to name a single bunch that would die young, it would have been the Stones. Now, they're still running around with young women, and I'm wore down and wore out.

greybeard":3affz93l said:
Well, evidently, that whole "I can't get no satisfaction" thing wasn't as bad as cracked up to be.

In the 60s, if I had to name a single bunch that would die young, it would have been the Stones. Now, they're still running around with young women, and I'm wore down and wore out.
Actually Keith Richards died years ago, they just never buried him...

greybeard":2200tgcv said:

:lol:

Alan":438du4lz said:
john250":438du4lz said:
Stones guitarist fathers twins at 68 yrs. Glad ya got steady work.'

I have a bit of a problem with this kind of stuff and to clearify it's none of my business, period. But he is 68 and just had twins...... Their 12 and he's 80 and probably dead with his life style. On the other hand in his case, with luck they probably are set for life........ My point....... When I got my vesicomy I sat up in the chair and watch the procedure in a mirror, it's all mental and not physical. He should have been cut years ago and then he could have had all the steady work he could handle without the taxation.

:shock: Never picked you for a sadist.

Talking to a guy over Thanksgiving that's almost related, I think he said he's 45, well I guess that the state considers that to old to adopt. They're very set, have a 3 year old and apparently the state thinks he's too old for another. That was the story anyway.

Latest posts