Congrats Kentucky !!

Help Support CattleToday:

It was a pretty awesome game. Didn't see it coming, though. Although I guess we should after all the crazy stuff thats happend this year in college football.

I've always somewhat liked Kentucky football for some reason. Not a huge fan, but like to see them win. I think it started when Jared Lorenzen was their QB. Seeing a big guy like that in the QB position was pretty cool.

Congrats to Kentucky.

yeah that was a good game. i would also like to crongrat wake forest and iowa. defenetly have been some good football this year.

i'm currently goin for oklahoma. i've givin up all hope for nebraska. :roll:

Nowland Farms":25u92mg7 said:
Congrats Kentucky !!

43 to 37, 3 OTs

How 'bout those AU Tigers? Held one of the highest rushing offenses in the nation to 67 yards on the ground! :lol:

Nowland Farms":1m0fgpr3 said:
Congrats Kentucky !!

43 to 37, 3 OTs
Oh, just shut up!!

I don't usually watch football, but went in to catch the end of the game and it didn't end when I thought it would. Got to be interesting.

Kentucky did a fine job. LSU made a couple of mistakes they couldn't recover from.

I'm not knocking LSU, they have a great them and have had for several years. It's just nice to see what was a "doormat" of a team began to get their act together and win an almost impossible game. Kinda like what Auburn did against Florida a couple of weeks ago.

Mike I did like the Auburn Arkansas game except where the were moving the ball and scored with 1 1/2 minutes left to go. It interesting when the game comes down to a fieldgoal kick but too nerve wrecking.

Ryder":6903w4vm said:
jfont":6903w4vm said:
I know I'm an LSU fan, and Kentucky played a good game, but alot of the calls against LSU were very questionable.
Penalty in overtime killed them.
And others, everytime they had a big play a flag would come out. And if it wasn't obvious the reffs would get in a little huddle till they figured out what to call it on.

Life just ain't going to be any fun for you all to loose to us in basketball and football.

csm

I did not see any of the game. I know Kentucky lost, don't know the score.
csm