Should we have the right to display God

• We should not have the right

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The right to display or prayer at Gov functions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Campground Cattle

Reaction score
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Where in article one does it say that I don't have the right to have the ten commandments or the bible at government functions. The way I read this I have just as much right to have the words Under God or in God we trust.

If you have a problem with god and state find a different currency to spend than the US money. It states "in god we Trust". Why should we waste our tax money on this when it could go to education the kids of the US.

PATB":2cepnntj said:
If you have a problem with god and state find a different currency to spend than the US money. It states "in god we Trust". Why should we waste our tax money on this when it could go to education the kids of the US.

I don't have a problem with God as I am a Christian. I have a prblem with the Godless forcing me to conform to their special rights just like the gay's.

The thing that really burns me is that these foreigners come to our country and now they are an oppressed minority. This means that we have to pander to them hand and foot. If they are atheists or Muslims, they are offended by our Christian sensibilities. Some of my forefathers came over on the Mayflower. They fought to clear this land with there bare hands and that hard working Christian ethic is what they left me. Who are these city dwelling foreigners to come over here and tell me that I can't mention God in this country of my forefathers.

Latest posts