Concrete pad

Help Support CattleToday:

hog slats are very popular in NC , and you can stock pile them when you find some ,I bought several hundred once for a song , used them for years and have finally bout used them all up. you will have a muddy area around the edge of any cement pad, unless it is mighty big, and well drained .

Railroad ties work pretty well. I have some railroad tie mats under bale rings that works pretty well also.
Around here railroad ties are fairly easy to come by. B&G

polledbull":27jgao0c said:
hog slats are very popular in NC , and you can stock pile them when you find some ,I bought several hundred once for a song , used them for years and have finally bout used them all up. you will have a muddy area around the edge of any cement pad, unless it is mighty big, and well drained .

Polled, what is a hog slat? B&G

Black and Good":2cqjijss said:
polledbull":2cqjijss said:

Polled, what is a hog slat? B&G
Google is your friend.....they look like a big wooden pallet made from concrete.

Latest posts