Concrete fence posts

Help Support CattleToday:

************* said:
Now that I have seen the FFS video, I see the error of my ways. I bow down to the abilities that these guys have, and any ideas of fencing I might have had are out the door. I'm calling them when it's time to fence and getting it done right from the get go.

You can't go wrong with that. You'll get a excellent fence. Plus you and farm fence have alot in common.

callmefence said:
************* said:
Now that I have seen the FFS video, I see the error of my ways. I bow down to the abilities that these guys have, and any ideas of fencing I might have had are out the door. I'm calling them when it's time to fence and getting it done right from the get go.

You can't go wrong with that. You'll get a excellent fence. Plus you and farm fence have alot in common.

Successful businessmen? Honest straight shooters? All round fun guys to hang out with?

callmefence said:
************* said:
So Fence, am I to believe that all I see is not as it appears?

Ffs will build you a very fine fence, you can be sure of it.
I give credit where it's due........

That's great!

I only like to work with the best, and FFS gave me the impression that he is an expert in fencing.

************* said:
callmefence said:
************* said:
So Fence, am I to believe that all I see is not as it appears?

That's great!

I only like to work with the best, and FFS gave me the impression that he is an expert in fencing.

He is a expert in fencing.... just like your an expert in black Angus.

callmefence said:
************* said:
callmefence said:

That's great!

Back in the day we had definitions of expert....

EXPERT - an Ex is a has been
and a spurt is a drip under pressure.

ALTERNATE DEFINITION

EXPERT. Someone more than 50 miles from home carrying a briefcase or a computer...

pdfangus said:
callmefence said:
************* said:
That's great!

ALTERNATE DEFINITION

EXPERT. Someone more than 50 miles from home carrying a briefcase or a computer...

I really really like that second one... ;-)

pdfangus said:
callmefence said:
************* said:
That's great!

ALTERNATE DEFINITION

That's actually the definition of a "consultant"

callmefence said:
************* said:
callmefence said:

That's great!

Then we will get along fine. It's always a good rule of thumb to work with the top people in a given field, it makes for less headaches later on.

************* said:
callmefence said:
************* said:
That's great!

Then we will get along fine. It's always a good rule of thumb to work with the top people in a given field, it makes for less headaches later on.

You ain't kidding.. it's not a bad idea to look at how they got there though...... maybe you can get Josh of stoneyridge to come over and give you some farming advise.

callmefence said:
************* said:
callmefence said:

You ain't kidding.. it's not a bad idea to look at how they got there though...... maybe you can get Josh of stoneyridge to come over and give you some farming advise.

I would be FAR more interested in his YouTube advice. He's got a LOT of subscribers and views, I bet he is printing money off that channel. Like an ATM shooting money out like crazy! Who would have "thunk"????

If I had that kind of cash flow, I would be doing things in Angus that would make what I'm doing right now look "bush league" by compare.

************* said:
callmefence said:
************* said:

I would be FAR more interested in his YouTube advice. He's got a LOT of subscribers and views, I bet he is printing money off that channel. Like an ATM shooting money out like crazy! Who would have "thunk"????

If I had that kind of cash flow, I would be doing things in Angus that would make what I'm doing right now look "bush league" by compare.

So let me ask you with all seriousness.
Do you believe that a man's honesty, ethics and integrity are for sale at the right price. I've seen the teachings of others . Joel salatin is only one example. Plagiarized there as if it was his own knowledge. He is a RN by trade. Would it be ethical for me to read medical journals and give medical advice on YouTube if it generated income for me..... maybe I'm screwing myself.

callmefence said:
************* said:
callmefence said:

Do you believe that a man's honesty, ethics and integrity are for sale at the right price. I've seen the teachings of others . Joel salatin is only one example. Plagiarized there as if it was his own knowledge. He is a RN by trade. Would it be ethical for me to read medical journals and give medical advice on YouTube if it generated income for me..... maybe I'm screwing myself.

No I do not. Hence one reason I tout and work closely with Charles Herbster. He's most likely been offered a lot of money to boot people out of line for America, and could sell that semen to people for $1000 a straw, BUT, that is not how he rolls, first come first serve, nobody gets favors, he has integrity, every business dealing I have had with him was stamped with that seal.

Flip on the TV and you will see that everything we hold dear has a price on it, does it make it right, NO, is that the way things are? You bet!

Some of the most "respected" people in society have sold their souls for a buck. It takes iron will to stay broke, do the right thing, and stick to your guns until things work out. I know a guy that has been passing off Angus that are not DNA proven to unsuspecting buyers, he does a WHOLE lot better than me financially, but would I do that, nope! I could, but I know that down the road, it would be a disaster, hopefully my plan of selling the real article works for me. I'm playing the "long game" Karma has a way of taking out the fly by night people over time.

************* said:
callmefence said:
************* said:

No I do not. Hence one reason I tout and work closely with Charles Herbster. He's most likely been offered a lot of money to boot people out of line for America, and could sell that semen to people for $1000 a straw, BUT, that is not how he rolls, first come first serve, nobody gets favors, he has integrity, every business dealing I have had with him was stamped with that seal.

Flip on the TV and you will see that everything we hold dear has a price on it, does it make it right, NO, is that the way things are? You bet!

Some of the most "respected" people in society have sold their souls for a buck. It takes iron will to stay broke, do the right thing, and stick to your guns until things work out. I know a guy that has been passing off Angus that are not DNA proven to unsuspecting buyers, he does a WHOLE lot better than me financially, but would I do that, nope! I could, but I know that down the road, it would be a disaster, hopefully my plan of selling the real article works for me. I'm playing the "long game" Karma has a way of taking out the fly by night people over time.

The right way is not the easy way.
Hey ..heres where you can get the best fence pliers made for half price. You shoulda heard the phone call I got the last time I posted this great secret on this board....lol
https://www.amazon.com/knipex-pliers/s?k=knipex+pliers

callmefence said:
************* said:
This guy is legit. Youtube is making people serious cash!

http://bit.ly/2JCjuc4

The boy is right now trying to train a potbelly pig to unroll wire. Maybe

I would definitely click on that video!

Latest posts