Computer Chair

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
I'm ditching my computer chair ....it's time. Does one actually get something like a comfortable computer chair? My legs get 'tired' so I end up sitting on one foot then rotating to the other, of late my back has been moaning a bit. Time to get something that aids blood circulation and with lumbar support. Thinking about it now, this chair has gotta be about 10yrs old... it's time :help:

How important is a comfy computer chair to you or don't you spend enough time on the computer for it to bother you?

I hate computer chairs, I use an iPad so I can sit in my recliner. :banana:

alisonb":pdexi5qa said:
I'm ditching my computer chair ....it's time. Does one actually get something like a comfortable computer chair? My legs get 'tired' so I end up sitting on one foot then rotating to the other, of late my back has been moaning a bit. Time to get something that aids blood circulation and with lumbar support. Thinking about it now, this chair has gotta be about 10yrs old... it's time :help:

How important is a comfy computer chair to you or don't you spend enough time on the computer for it to bother you?
LOL...ever consider you ain't as young as you used to be..... :p :hide: .....if you spend a lot of time at the desk a good chair is worth the money... :2cents:

alisonb":7qupiufy said:
My legs get 'tired' so I end up sitting on one foot then rotating to the other, of late my back has been moaning a bit. Time to get something that aids blood circulation and with lumbar support. :help:

I sit on my skinny azz. If you're sitting on your feet, you may not need a new chair :welcome:

I will ask hubby what kind he got for his line truck, it was expensive but it sure made a difference on his back.

I use my desk top as little as possible , I like to sit on my oversized love seat with my LT and then I just send any useful info I may need to my DT.

I bought an ergonomic chair from a Swap Meet. It has a seat like normal but sits back a bit and another ledge further down for your knees. So your feet are not on the ground at all. It is supposed to be very good for your back.

john250":2obhn945 said:
I sit on my skinny azz. If you're sitting on your feet, you may not need a new chair :welcome:
:help:
1982vett":2obhn945 said:
LOL...ever consider you ain't as young as you used to be..... :p :hide: .....
You just saved me some money Vette, you made me realise I don't actually need a new chair.....it's not the chair that giving in, it's me :shock: :lol:

alisonb":3bbcewow said:
1982vett":3bbcewow said:
LOL...ever consider you ain't as young as you used to be..... :p :hide: .....
You just saved me some money Vette, you made me realise I don't actually need a new chair.....it's not the chair that giving in, it's me :shock: :lol:
Buy one anyway to help the economy.... :D

Your office is incomplete without a computer chair. Whether you would like to get one for your home office, or you would like to get one for your computer desk in the home, there are more than a few high-quality ones to select from.

Don't get one like mine, that sucker will put ya to sleep! If it were not for stuff falling off of that mountain of paper on my desk and waking me up, I'd never get anything done ( at least that's what I tell my wife).

Larry

I'm thinking it's about time I also replaced mine. If you lean back so far your beyond the point of return and you will find yourself all a$$ in a pile in the middle of the floor.

Cal

Calman":1aqn3x1p said:
I'm thinking it's about time I also replaced mine. If you lean back so far your beyond the point of return and you will find yourself all a$$ in a pile in the middle of the floor.

Cal

:lol2: I reckon that would wake you up too.

Larry

larryshoat":37x9g72x said:
Calman":37x9g72x said:

Cal

:lol2: I reckon that would wake you up too.

Larry

After a few of these rounds I have learned not to get too comfy. :nod:

Cal

alisonb":v0ti674z said:
Cal - you really shouldn't ought to be leaning so far back in your chair anyway :lol:

Yeah I know,but ever now and then I like to lean back and take a long swig oj JB&coke. :drink:

Cal

Latest posts