Compueter fixed

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
Last night while I left for about 45 minutes and just left my computer idle here at CT I was hacked.

Thank goodness hubby was home later and took my computer in to the head office this morning ,where they have a tech on duty 24 7 as they deal in highly confidential and tight holes.

After being lectured for an hour or so, he got my computer fixed and I was given strict instructions as to how to use it.

I have had removed anything useful on here and will use it only for web site stuff, no business or personal things anymore and my PC in my office will only be used for business now and will never go onto web sites like ct or other public forums again.

So now I don't care, besides the fact that whoever it was, deleted some very useful bookmarks and we were only able to retrieve a few. I guess I have a ton of health pages to re read and bookmark the links again..

At least I got my computer back and can still stay on here.. :banana:

Glad you are up and running!
A couple of days ago when i tried to login to CT my password would not be accepted so i duly changed it.Ever since then i am get 'not responding' or the nice blue screen :mad: It could have nothing to do with CT but perhaps with something i downloaded :?:
I have scanned computer and all it finds is 2 cookie trackers which i have deleted.Seems my computer has the 'flu', will have to get it to a doc unless someone here has a quick fix for me :?: :?

I would not blame the CT site, just being online is usually all they need to hack you.

hillsdown":3tbnlgs1 said:
Last night while I left for about 45 minutes and just left my computer idle here at CT I was hacked.

Thank goodness hubby was home later and took my computer in to the head office this morning ,where they have a tech on duty 24 7 as they deal in highly confidential and tight holes.

After being lectured for an hour or so, he got my computer fixed and I was given strict instructions as to how to use it.

I have had removed anything useful on here and will use it only for web site stuff, no business or personal things anymore and my PC in my office will only be used for business now and will never go onto web sites like ct or other public forums again.

So now I don't care, besides the fact that whoever it was, deleted some very useful bookmarks and we were only able to retrieve a few. I guess I have a ton of health pages to re read and bookmark the links again..

At least I got my computer back and can still stay on here.. :banana:

You sound alot like my mother. I have to fix her computer nearly every week. She ticks me off with some of the stupid stuff she does to it. It is getting to the point to where I told her that if she happens to mess it up again she will need to get Best Buy out and pay 200.00 to get it fixed. I figure 200.00 hitting her pocketbook will keep her from making the same mistakes over and over again. I figure since Im doing it for free she has just become dependant on me to fix it.

I hate that for you. My buddy that gave me the advice on the other post was a tech as well.

Latest posts