Communist Party USA supports John Kerry

Help Support CattleToday:

I tried this link and this is what I get. I've tried it several times

An error occured
This session key has expired (the server has restarted). Please log in again.

I get this message every time. Is it me or the site.

Sorry about the trouble, it doesn't work for me either. I edited the original post if you're still interested.

Craig-TX

Craig-TX":2bejkc7z said:
Sorry about the trouble, it doesn't work for me either. I edited the original post if you're still interested.

Craig-TX

Bring it on.

From The St. Augistine Record in FL:

If interested, go to http://staugustine.com

In the search box type John Kerry Communist

Select the collumn titled (07/14/04) Perspective: Communist Party USA supports John Kerry

Craig,
I just read the article: That really scared me!!!! Made me go give my kids hugs and tell them how much I love them.

LA4, you are not overly bright are you? Many of your posts shows you are indeed not a bright person....thats okay....I am not bright either. you couldn't figure out this post as you couldn't figure out the Philadelphia sign post! Old age getting the best of ya?

Anyways, the reason you couldn't see the article is because you are not a Washington Post subscriber. You have to be the subscription (online) in order to see the articles. New York Times and Miami Herald does the same thing to their online site.

oh surprise surprise! Washington Post, and numerous major newspapers do post their articles through Yahoo! One of the reasons why I like Yahoo because you get news sources outside the ring....please think outside the ring for once! Yahoo! gets its sources from AP, AFP, and Reuters as well.... You lost this battle LA4.

UMMM, GP78 the link did not work right the first time. Craig then went back and fixed the prob so we all could view the link. Didn't you see where he said he edited his original post? Maybe you ought to take your frustrations out on something else instead of the good folks on this board.

Craig-TX":1zls5hqa said:
From The St. Augistine Record in FL:

If interested, go to http://staugustine.com

In the search box type John Kerry Communist

Select the collumn titled (07/14/04) Perspective: Communist Party USA supports John Kerry

Thanks Craig
I e-mailed the article to everyone on my mailing list that isn't on this board,
and am encouraging them to do the same and to also try to get e-mail addresses of any democraps that may have an ounce of sense left, and to get it out to the few of them that there is left.

Thanks Again

la4

greenpasture78":3o9kjepl said:
Washington Post, and numerous major newspapers do post their articles through Yahoo!

see, gp, that's where you're wrong. the washington post does not call up yahoo & say "please post this". yahoo looks around & decides which articles they want to show. yes, these may be from the washington post, but it's only the ones yahoo wants you to see. that's why yahoo didn't have the link to the article i posted the other day.

txag":3vmfkdeg said:
see, gp, that's where you're wrong

Wasting your time, txag. You're trying to reason with him. Won't work. I think he lacks some of the receptors necessary to complete a circuit with that function. Maybe its a genetic defect? Understand that its difficult to resist the challenge, however.

Good Luck!!!

greenpasture78":3j4frgi3 said:
LA4, you are not overly bright are you? Many of your posts shows you are indeed not a bright person....thats okay....I am not bright either. you couldn't figure out this post as you couldn't figure out the Philadelphia sign post! Old age getting the best of ya?

Anyways, the reason you couldn't see the article is because you are not a Washington Post subscriber. You have to be the subscription (online) in order to see the articles. New York Times and Miami Herald does the same thing to their online site.

oh surprise surprise! Washington Post, and numerous major newspapers do post their articles through Yahoo! One of the reasons why I like Yahoo because you get news sources outside the ring....please think outside the ring for once! Yahoo! gets its sources from AP, AFP, and Reuters as well.... You lost this battle LA4.
Greenmanure
Crawl back into your hole., and play with your tinker toys.

Speaking of Washington Post, they admit to their errors of believing the Bush Adminstration WMD is true, which in fact has yet to produce any EVIDENCE. Might want to reconsider reading the Post the next time, if you have a lopsided one side view on the war of Iraq but if you are flexible like me....continue to read their articles!

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s ... coverage_5

greenpasture78":3iej4zg4 said:
Speaking of Washington Post, they admit to their errors of believing the Bush Adminstration WMD is true, which in fact has yet to produce any EVIDENCE. Might want to reconsider reading the Post the next time, if you have a lopsided one side view on the war of Iraq but if you are flexible like me....continue to read their articles!

reading only the articles linked to yahoo does not qualify as reading the washinton post.

greenpasture78":3qte84mm said:

The washington (district of corruption) post and the New York Times are both communist rags! :mad: :stop: