comments please

Help Support CattleToday:

Southerngal

Reaction score
This will be my daughters new show hiefer and would like to hear some comments about her. she is out of G&L Avalanche and P36 cow . She is an PB Simmi.

Untitled1.jpg

Looks like your Daughter is going to do well in the showring I like that heifer alot can't tell if she is standing a little toes out on her front legs and could maybe use a little more rear flank but that is it really nice

Definitely a nice heifer. Your daughter should do well with her. Good luck!

I really like the Avalanche daughters, and the Judges seem to also. I'm going to guess the picture is from a Sale Catalog, and therefore she was probably between 4 - 6 months as pictured. She looks to be really complete. Should be a nice one. I foresee some Purple.

Thank You all for the comments. Yes it is a sale catalog photo I have not been able to get a pic as of yet. She was bought at the Breeders Top ten in Kentucky. I hope she does well for my Daughter. Her first show will be in June at the Eastern Regional for the AJSA. It will be my daghter's first major show outside the state. I am not sure how she will do here in GA cause when It comes to showing here we a behind the times of what everyone else is showing. thank You again for all the nice comments.

I would love to have that heifer :heart: . She is a very very nice heifer i hope your daughter dose well with her not that i don't think they will.

Latest posts