Comments On The Bull

Help Support CattleToday:

SimmAngus

Reaction score
OK I'm in.... here is our bull, and we're ready for your comments. The first pic is last summer as a 2yr old, after breeding, second is this winter as he turns 3. He is a registered 3/4Simmental 1/4Angus, son of ShannaganF5. His EPD's are as follows: CE-11, BW-1, WW-23 YW-51, MCE-7 .... STATS BW-84, YW-1075 His calf crop from last year on Angus females, 100% preg, and no assists including several first calf heifers. We have retained his daughters from last year and plan to AI them this year to Exacto 2179.

Rupert1July05.jpg

Rupert7Jan06.jpg

Not a bad bull at all. I have to say that he does look better in his working clothes though.

I like him alot. Is he as wide at the rear as it looks?

When I first saw the EPD's I mistook his CE as -11, not +11. That's a big difference.

It's hard to get better than 100%

This is a fine bull. Strong legs, GOOD feet and pasterns, Strong topline, thick hindquarters, good heart girth, wide loin, smooth shoulders - EXCELLENT calving record! Could you give us the reg # of Exacto 2179? Thanks.

DOC HARRIS

DOC HARRIS":msf6rjqu said:
This is a fine bull. Strong legs, GOOD feet and pasterns, Strong topline, thick hindquarters, good heart girth, wide loin, smooth shoulders - EXCELLENT calving record! Could you give us the reg # of Exacto 2179? Thanks.

DOC HARRIS

Thanks everyone for the comments, we like him quite a bit and he is good natured. Exacto 2179 Angus Registration is 14179371

http://bovine-elite.com/angblkepd.asp?ID=196

Latest posts