Comey Fired

Help Support CattleToday:

A multiphrenic personality. The man couldn't stay with the same decision from one day to the next.

You have to wonder what took so long?

The President cannot fire everyone that is looking into his dealing. Some are beyond his reach and jurisdiction.

hurleyjd":1p2farjk said:
The President cannot fire everyone that is looking into his dealing. Some are beyond his reach and jurisdiction.
Surely your not that naive to think that's why he is fired. If anything was wrong hecwoukd want that dumb azz Comey supervising. It's already proven he can be bribed by letting Hillery off.

I guarantee he and many others were fired as soon as Trump won. The Trump admin is just spacing out cutting them loose so they don't have to find a bunch of replacements the first week in office. Thats just common sense for any boss who has ever had to take over some thing already in operation. You don't walk in the door and fire half the staff. You do it over time as you sure up their replacements.

wacocowboy":17sqrdkf said:
hurleyjd":17sqrdkf said:

Someone has been watching MSNBC. Lol

Are you keeping up on what is going on with the POTUS

hurleyjd":1xzs8x69 said:
wacocowboy":1xzs8x69 said:
hurleyjd":1xzs8x69 said:

Yes, so far so good. He needs to keep pushing his agenda. We're in good hands, even with Pence.

True Grit Farms":35sx6mlw said:
hurleyjd":35sx6mlw said:
wacocowboy":35sx6mlw said:

Yes, so far so good. He needs to keep pushing his agenda. We're in good hands, even with Pence.

FAKE news is saying the world is ending , Factual news is actually showing how he is succeeding , GREAT JOB The next 7yrs are gonna be fantastic

M-5":tsndtadw said:
True Grit Farms":tsndtadw said:
hurleyjd":tsndtadw said:

FAKE news is saying the world is ending , Factual news is actually showing how he is succeeding , GREAT JOB The next 7yrs are gonna be fantastic

Even for a liberal?

hurleyjd":b4r6pfob said:

I'm confused. I thought it was democrats like Maxine Waters who were calling for Comey's head. Didn't Waters and several other democrats say he had no integrity? So Trump does what she wanted and now she is upset? Its almost like watching a bunch of self entitled spoiled brats in the school yard.

Jogeephus":18vv7tqg said:
hurleyjd":18vv7tqg said:

I'm confused. I thought it was democrats like Maxine Waters who were calling for Comey's head. Didn't Waters and several other democrats say he had no integrity? So Trump does what she wanted and now she is upset? Its almost like watching a bunch of self entitled spoiled brats in the school yard.

he is playing them like a fiddle..................................

The guy is genius

Latest posts