Come on florida

Help Support CattleToday:

darkhorse

Reaction score
You folks are extremely important right now. Spread the word, point out the truth.
We don't stand a chance without you.

M-5":3shqdmyf said:
It will be a landslide in the panhandle

Doesn't matter when most of the country is red but the states are blue cuz when you live in a city you just don't get the big picture and something weird happens to your mind where you lose your common sense. I think we need a sign that says rural votes matter just saw one that says black votes matter but we know that rural votes don't cuz this country urbanizes more and more each year and urban gets more and more control. Sad but few people care about us. We're not cool that's for sure but we are the backbone that makes the city possible. Nebraska is fairly red but with Lincoln/Omaha megalopolis having over half the population of our state, little in common with rural Nebraska, and growing much faster than rural, it gets less red over time. Repeat with Seattle/Tacoma/Bellingham vs Eastern Washington, Eastern Colorado vs the Front Range and the rich liberal ski resort country, Downstate Illinois vs the Windy Corruption City, and you got a sad situation for the good folks who make their home away from the rat race nationwide.

darkhorse":1wja3d3e said:
You folks are extremely important right now. Spread the word, point out the truth.

May be a landslide, just herd the FBI is reopening the email scandal case. Time to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN BOYS! :banana: :banana:

midTN_Brangusman":3r8i6pow said:
darkhorse":3r8i6pow said:

May be a landslide, just herd the FBI is reopening the email scandal case. Time to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN BOYS! :banana: :banana:

I saw this too and it got me to wondering. If Hillary is elected and they find her guilty of all this stuff she did as Secretary of State as President do you think she could pardon herself? Or could Obama go ahead and pardon her now before anything comes of it? Afterall, buzzards don't eat their own.

Jogeephus":r1bgwy0n said:
midTN_Brangusman":r1bgwy0n said:
darkhorse":r1bgwy0n said:

I saw this too and it got me to wondering. If Hillary is elected and they find her guilty of all this stuff she did as Secretary of State as President do you think she could pardon herself? Or could Obama go ahead and pardon her now before anything comes of it? Afterall, buzzards don't eat their own.

That's a good question. She should be disqualified if you ask me. I don't see how she could run for presidency while under an FBI investigation and possibly facing charges. Blows my mind, but she will get out of it im sure. Someone will pay them off

Jogeephus":263uj5ba said:

If Hillary wins, I'll eat a hat that she won't be found guilty. Heck, Billy Bob got on the plane with the head of the FBI recently and they "just talked about golf and grandchildren" and then she's all of the sudden cleared? Naw, nothing will happen. She's too high up.

TennesseeTuxedo":2i6lj53a said:
Comet did a little cya yesterday, nothing to see here folks, move along.

Move along he'll. The show pony is stumbling . in many cases even the media has taken a right turn. This wouldn't be happening at this time if it wasn't something substantial. Everyone point that out to your confused ones.
The beast is crippled. Lets try to finish her.

I saw on Fox a couple of days ago that a lead FBI investigators wife ran for office and received over 500.000.00 in contributions for her campaign from an associate of one of the presidential candidates.

There did I keep that vague enough?