Come Bail me out

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno":r1p0a1ap said:
TexasBred":r1p0a1ap said:
At least give them the opportunity to succeed or fail and if they fail then you can pull out the checkbook, shake it in their face and say "I told you so" and then throw it back in the drawer and walk out. Sure seems that would be better than "hoping they fail just because they won't let you dictate what YOU want them to do" and make everything ($$$$$) contingent on grandpa getting his way. Sorry CB but you're wrong on this one but it ain't too late.

It won't be the first time I was wrong. I sang to loud in church once.
:lol2: :lol2: Pretty hard to sing louder than the "old hen" most all churches have that thinks she has a solo part in every song.

CB ol buddy, as wise man told me to "worry about things you can control, and dont even think about those you can't"......and I know you figured out by now, that this is one you cant really control. So go clean a gun or sharpen your Corkies...

houstoncutter":2woxh62c said:
CB ol buddy, as wise man told me to "worry about things you can control, and dont even think about those you can't"......and I know you figured out by now, that this is one you cant really control. So go clean a gun or sharpen your Corkies...

Upon futher reflection...lol... leave the guns alone

Latest posts