Colored Salt

Help Support CattleToday:

If the food is totally white that's almost enough salt. Simple
My unrelated question is, why don't the cards want to win the world series?

dun

Bill, we use trace mineral salt at our house instead of that junk from the grocery store. Cheaper, better for you, tastes better, easier to see. Give it a try and see if that don't help.

My wife also uses trace mineral salt. She says it enhances the flavor of cooked items. Beats me she sure can cook good. One thing I don't like as well are the big bags. We usually just get a pound or so before we pour some in the trough.

dun

Maybe they feel sorry for the Bo. Sox and want to see the curse lifted? ;-)

Ryan

Ryan":1ooqodub said:

dun

Maybe they feel sorry for the Bo. Sox and want to see the curse lifted? ;-)

Ryan

I don't. They could stay cursed forever and not make me mad. The whole damm state is a curse.

LOL! One game away from winning the World Series. Who knows though, this could be a tease, the Cardinals could do what the Sox just did.

Personally, I hope the Sox win. I've heard about this curse way too much the last few years, and i'm tired of it. Maybe, we won't hear as much about it if they win.

That gasping sound you hear all over the country is the Cards choking!

dun

Still lots of old St. Louis fans in Texas. When the Rangers were eliminated and once the Stros were knocked out I think just about everybody here is pulling for the Cards. For many many years they were the closest major league team. Lots of people would listen to them on the radio. Tradition dies hard. But four in a row? Can't see it.

Craig-TX

What makes you think they dont? Dont you think the Yanks wanted to win that last game more than anything else in the world? Sox are just coming together at the right time of the yr. Some teams get hot in April, some wait until it matters! LaRussa throwing everything hes got at him, and they just keep hittin' em outta the park. (and pickin' em off 3rd base when they need to!)

I didn't make myself clear. What I meant was that the Cards will have to win four in a row and that ain't happening.

Craig-TX

ollie":3mx3x4zd said:
We usually just get a pound or so before we pour some in the trough.
That's a really nifty idea, Ollie. We're gonna try that next time. Thanks a bunch! I usually just get her some as she needs it when I'm driving by the trough. Usually has some wet spots in it by then. I think your idea is better.

Texan":39na7nu5 said:
ollie":39na7nu5 said:
We usually just get a pound or so before we pour some in the trough.
That's a really nifty idea, Ollie. We're gonna try that next time. Thanks a bunch! I usually just get her some as she needs it when I'm driving by the trough. Usually has some wet spots in it by then. I think your idea is better.

:lol: Those wet clumps are easy to pick out though.

Latest posts