Colorado State Senators Recalled

Help Support CattleToday:

highgrit":3eo70vtf said:
The liberal democrats finally lost one. Good job to the people from Colorado. :tiphat:

Just finished reading that news! Couldn't have been a better outcome. Now, if New York's Bloomberg would just go away..... :)

I just wish I had the words to express my joy this morning over the return to sanity in Colorado,

Now all we have left to do is to take back our state from the likes of Gov Chickenlooper and his green allies including the POTUS

I just don;t understand why there were only 2 in the recall elections

dun":3oznqlg1 said:
I just don;t understand why there were only 2 in the recall elections

Because they decided to use the aim and shoot approach rather than use a scattergun and just throw a little lead at all of the commie sob's.

There is another one is is in the sights right now. I believe she is gonna get it next!

"Because they decided to use the aim and shoot approach rather than use a scattergun and just throw a little lead at all of the commie sob's."

Bravo, I think this quote says it all...

The latest BS I heard from commifornia was any rifle that could accept a magazine bigger then 10 rounds would be banned. What about the asault ruger 10-22 I still have a bunch of 30 round mags for them.

I don't even live near Colorado and only been there once and was elated to hear that news this morning.

On Huffington post someone commented about the NRA sticking its nose in Colorado's politics, I think they missed the bigger nose, that being what in the world is Bloomberg doing messing with Colorado politics???

3waycross":1zirzlbu said:
I just wish I had the words to express my joy this morning over the return to sanity in Colorado,

Now all we have left to do is to take back our state from the likes of Gov Chickenlooper and his green allies including the POTUS

I can just picture that huge @ss grin on your face all day long !!!!!! :D Have to tell E about this lol :tiphat:

Latest posts