Color Me Stupid

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
I got a box from Cabelas that said do not open till Christmas. Opened it this morning and without my bifocals I read the sender was Cindy something from Marianna. I scratched my head a bit and my wife got to enquiring what girl I knew in Marianna Florida and why was she sending me a gift. While she was wondered who this hot babe was I was busy trying to figure out if this was some gift from a forgotten love child or something or maybe she could explain those few hours I can't account for before waking up face down in the sand dune under the bridge by the river. Finally I found my reading glasses and realized it wasn't Marianna Florida after all and though I didn't recognize the first name the last name did switch on the little grey cells in my brain. Thank you so much. They are delicious. You made my morning .... in more than one way. :tiphat:

Angus Cowman":11bza1gg said:
Jed atleast she sent the one from Cabelas ol Jo would of really been in hot water if he had accidentally got one of the Victoria Secrets boxes that have been coming in lately

Had that happened I'd know what a steer feels like after it had been cut.