college football

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":1rnoqnbe said:
John Reb":1rnoqnbe said:
Well TB, that crow taste a little tainted this morning. A&M handily dished out a whooping. The next time I give a prediction, I'll ask to confer with you first..... Go Aggie's.... :oops:
Hey bud...you saw my prediction. I was picking SC to win... Shows how much I know about this stuff. BTW did the "ladies" from Aggieland get out of town ok?? ;-) Best wishes for the remainder of the year... :nod:

Not what I expected from an aggie this morning. Made me a little concerned that you were under the weather... or maybe just recovering from celebrating long into the night.

Typical news account..."Ashley bets against the Aggies". Bullshyt. Given 10 points they probably bet that million on the Aggies and made a killing.

Getting there.....

With so many new very young players on the team and the loss of Manziel, nobody really had any idea what to expect from them this year and Sumlin seemed to be very content to leave everyone in limbo. Said little or nothing about what to expect. Now the secret is out.

BTW the SC defense wasn't that bad....that was just a bad azz offense they were going against. I'll have to put my name over in the column with those who had no idea the game would end this way. Next 2-3 games are money games for the opponents so Aggies should be in Top 10 soon.

Now that's what I expected. Glad you're feeling better! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :tiphat:

Commercialfarmer":374emkbp said:
TexasBred":374emkbp said:
John Reb":374emkbp said:
Well TB, that crow taste a little tainted this morning. A&M handily dished out a whooping. The next time I give a prediction, I'll ask to confer with you first..... Go Aggie's.... :oops:
Hey bud...you saw my prediction. I was picking SC to win... Shows how much I know about this stuff. BTW did the "ladies" from Aggieland get out of town ok?? ;-) Best wishes for the remainder of the year... :nod:

Not what I expected from an aggie this morning. Made me a little concerned that you were under the weather... or maybe just recovering from celebrating long into the night.

Typical news account..."Ashley bets against the Aggies". Bullshyt. Given 10 points they probably bet that million on the Aggies and made a killing.

Getting there.....

With so many new very young players on the team and the loss of Manziel, nobody really had any idea what to expect from them this year and Sumlin seemed to be very content to leave everyone in limbo. Said little or nothing about what to expect. Now the secret is out.

BTW the SC defense wasn't that bad....that was just a bad azz offense they were going against. I'll have to put my name over in the column with those who had no idea the game would end this way. Next 2-3 games are money games for the opponents so Aggies should be in Top 10 soon.

Now that's what I expected. Glad you're feeling better! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :tiphat:

:lol2: Thank you sir. I haven't said much because I didnt' know anything. I don't keep up with every burp out of College station, Austin or anywhere else. Just enjoy the games. I was as surprised as anyone. I knew they had a lot of new talent but no idea if they had put all the pieces in the puzzle corectly. Still some things to work on but better than expected. Looking forward now to seeing the newly renovated Kyle Field next weekend. Suppose to hold 106,000. I won't be one of them!!!!!!

I intermittently work with several A&M grads so it's just second nature for me to extend the harassment into my "virtual" CT life. I think you're a pretty good bunch overall, I don't care what everyone else says. :lol2:

I forgot that Kyle was being redone. Looks like it will be a pretty interesting year. It's great to get it going again.

I really contemplated traveling to Dallas this weekend to watch the Noles destroy the Cowboys. Had the tickets pulled up and just had to hit click the button. But I need to be smarter with my money right now. Dang you Dave Ramsey! :bang:

Latest posts