college football

Help Support CattleToday:

i think it will be a good game to tune into 2 hiseman qaurterbacks going head to head

The odds I've seen have Florida favored by 5 1/2. If I were betting on that, I'd put my money on Oklahoma. Also saw where the over/under is 70. I'd put my money on under. I know they both can score a heckuva lot of points, but they also have pretty darned good defenses. I think it's going to be a relatively low scoring game. Don't have any rooting interest, just hope it's not a blowout either way.

I like any team that can beat OU. Being a product of the UT system, I store a deep hatred of the Sooners. And we beat them this year, so I think it's a rip that they were ranked higher.

Hook 'Em Horns!

Lammie":hsnai5f9 said:
I like any team that can beat OU. Being a product of the UT system, I store a deep hatred of the Sooners. And we beat them this year, so I think it's a rip that they were ranked higher.

Hook 'Em Horns!

Rest ASSured, your horns are ranked ahead of the Sooners in the final poll. I still believe Utah should be ranked #1. College football is such a joke for crowning a national champion. Until they get a playoff, it always will be.

I agree. Utah was really the school that got ripped off. I don't know why college ball just doesn't go to a play off system. I guess because it would lengthen the season. Something has to be done, though. My suggestion would be to stop ranking teams until after all the bowl games are played, since they aren't going to stop playing them.

Just make it what it is, which is a farm system for pro teams.

Lammie":1h8hhoyf said:
I agree. Utah was really the school that got ripped off. I don't know why college ball just doesn't go to a play off system. I guess because it would lengthen the season. Something has to be done, though. My suggestion would be to stop ranking teams until after all the bowl games are played, since they aren't going to stop playing them.

Just make it what it is, which is a farm system for pro teams.

The NCAA Bball tourney brings in massive revenue. Football would do the same if they let that happen. Why not drop those September games where the big boys play the directional schools? Pick 32 teams for a playoff. Play the games at bowl sites. When you are done, you have a winner as opposed to an opinion.
Whoever negotiates this arrangement can then be sent to the Middle East to negotiate peace between the Arabs and Jews, which should only take half as long.

Limomike":1vm1gpf9 said:
Lammie":1vm1gpf9 said:

Hook 'Em Horns!

Rest ASSured, your horns are ranked ahead of the Sooners in the final poll. I still believe Utah should be ranked #1. College football is such a joke for crowning a national champion. Until they get a playoff, it always will be.

Mike I agree with you....Utah put a real butt kicking on 'Bama and all for nothing. Still think they Sooners would beat UT 9 out of 10. But I'd vote for the playoff season for sure. Seems to work well in all other sports as well as football in the other divisions.

Latest posts