COllege football Pickem

Help Support CattleToday:

LRTX1":1lpgrayf said:
How come it hasn't updated the standings since the first 2 games. I want to see how bad I'm getting walloped.

It hasn't updated on the main page, but I found this page that keeps a running tally.
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com ... grouppicks

That dang Iowa state game sure surprised me. Not that I thought they would be good, but I thought North Dakota St losing their head coach might hurt the program a little. I guess those boys just don't know how to lose.

Not too late to join. Not sure why it has not updated. It usually updates as soon as the game in over. You can click on each ad the players as see their scores. I had a rough week. 78pts

That was pretty fun. Missed close on a few and missed bad on a few more. Least I didn't place last! Cough cough m5 cough cough.

Just yanking your chain a little. Have a feeling I'm going to be the one in for a long year. Especially after that thanksgiving weekend game.

Mine are done too. Be sure to check again tomorrow sometimes the spread will change. There are some games I do not know anything about but it keeps it interesting.

Gosh O Friday man, I've been scratching my head for 2 days trying to pick these. For me, this is a very difficult bunch of games.

If I get 50%, it'll be because of chance.

Wow, not doing good at all. Going to go with a coin next week.

I really dislike Iowa St. I expected Mangino to show up a little last week, guess he was saving it all for K St?

That was bad. Went to sleep feeling pretty good about my picks. Woke up to not a single win since I went to sleep. Oh well.

Well i am signed up. I know i am a little late but I am ready for some fun. This will be interesting to say the least. There is only 2 conferences in football right? SEC and everyone else? :banana: :banana: :hide:

Deepsouth":23hee2xs said:
Well, I got signed in but then it wouldn't let me back in for some reason. ( I think M5 had me blocked out). However if I had of gotten back in I would have gotten them all. :cowboy:

I told you to write your password down.

M5farm":nf1thhsv said:
Deepsouth":nf1thhsv said:
Well, I got signed in but then it wouldn't let me back in for some reason. ( I think M5 had me blocked out). However if I had of gotten back in I would have gotten them all. :cowboy:

He dont listen to anyone M5. He is about as hardheaded as a concrete wall. :D

Deepsouth":3jid336r said:

You can recover your password where you sign in for Yahoo. Click on, forgot password

M5farm":fk6f2g5i said:
Deepsouth":fk6f2g5i said:
Well, I got signed in but then it wouldn't let me back in for some reason. ( I think M5 had me blocked out). However if I had of gotten back in I would have gotten them

I remember my password! It's fsusucks.