COllege football Pickem

Help Support CattleToday:

Looks great, thanks for the invite. As long as there's no money involved I might do okay, if money was involved I would lose the farm! :shock: :lol: I will take a look and try to take part. Thanks again.

this would Be CT only. its a closed group. Its fun If anybody need any help let me know and I will walk yall thru it.

You can make changes up to 5 min before game starts. Make sure you assign confidence points. The team you pick has to cover the spread assigned to get a win on that game the points you assign are awarded for a win and totaled each week.

f150fatboy":3p8zuo9z said:
I'm in as well. Not sure how the confidence points work. Anyone care to elaborate?
Confidence points are assigned to each game . the game that says off has no spread points line . You would assign high confidence points to that game as it should be a easy win. You have to have points assigned to get total points on your score.

M5farm":19xsrqx9 said:
f150fatboy":19xsrqx9 said:
I'm in as well. Not sure how the confidence points work. Anyone care to elaborate?
Confidence points are assigned to each game . the game that says off has no spread points line . You would assign high confidence points to that game as it should be a easy win. You have to have points assigned to get total points on your score.
Thanks M5, I think I did it backasswards

Well, it looks pretty obvious where this thing is headed. We might as well call it. M5, watch your favorite cowboy emblem tonight. :mrgreen: :lol2: :lol2:

I've never seen the confidence points deal before, that's a challenge in a challenge.

I have it where it will drop 2 lowest scoring weeks so everyone can get familiar with game. Even if you didn't assign confidence points to the first couple games you can still do it up to 5 min before that game starts.

Commercialfarmer":1ts24ee5 said:
That also means, it's not too late to join.

Where's all those SEC fans like South and Then Some, The Reb named John, Tejas Criar, JSBovines, and Alan :D?

Jon and I don't keep up with anything outside the SEC. there's two division's in college football. The SEC and everyone else. :cowboy:

Seriously, I did take a look at it Friday morning and couldn't get into it and I didn't have time to look at it the rest of the day. Can I still get in? I thought M5 said we had to be in by 5:00 last Friday.

Deepsouth":2b1zipj7 said:
Commercialfarmer":2b1zipj7 said:
That also means, it's not too late to join.

Where's all those SEC fans like South and Then Some, The Reb named John, Tejas Criar, JSBovines, and Alan :D?

Jon and I don't keep up with anything outside the SEC. there's two division's in college football. The SEC and everyone else. :cowboy:

Seriously, I did take a look at it Friday morning and couldn't get into it and I didn't have time to look at it the rest of the day. Can I still get in? I thought M5 said we had to be in by 5:00 last Friday.

:lol2:
I think so. I had an old Yahoo email I use for junk mail (when stores and such ask for one), so it was easy. If you don't have one, I think you have to make one real quick.

If we drop our worst two weeks, I wouldn't see why you couldn't still join. You just get to drop one week instead of two.

I think the COWS password is capitalized.