College Football Pickem

Help Support CattleToday:

wacocowboy

Reaction score
I don't know if y'all did one last year but I know we use to do them on yahoo. I don't remember who use to set it up but I was wondering if there was going to be one or if there was any interest in one.

f150fatboy":1pbd8z9t said:
M-5 hosted one for a couple of years. I'd be interested if we can get enough people together. Where'd he go anyway?

He got tired of the Oprah Winfrey of Cows, he won't be back. Contact CG8 and get her to do it, she knows everything. Probably owns the Dallas Cowboys.

OK, I put this together if anyone is interested in playing Yahoo College Football pick'em.
CT College Pick'em
group #6343
Password: cattle
First picks available on or around August 28th
PM me if you have any questions or if it doesn't work. We'll figure it out together.

Thanks

TennesseeTuxedo":1gyvpsf1 said:
ohiosteve":1gyvpsf1 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1gyvpsf1 said:
I'll pick Oklahoma.
In 2 weeks will be a heck of a game in Columbus. Night game too. My brother has season tickets I'm hoping he invites me to go.

Too late, he already called me. :D
I'm not even mad, I'll just be tailgating outside the horseshoe :dunce: I'm guessing you've been to Columbus for a game, heck you may have even played in one, but the atmosphere during a bigtime game under the lights is just awesome, I love it.

ohiosteve":2jckccbt said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2jckccbt said:
ohiosteve":2jckccbt said:
In 2 weeks will be a heck of a game in Columbus. Night game too. My brother has season tickets I'm hoping he invites me to go.

I'm not even mad, I'll just be tailgating outside the horseshoe :dunce: I'm guessing you've been to Columbus for a game, heck you may have even played in one, but the atmosphere during a bigtime game under the lights is just awesome, I love it.

Nope, never been there. Bucket list item.

TennesseeTuxedo":3j0x799o said:
ohiosteve":3j0x799o said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3j0x799o said:

Would of loved to been there tonight

:D :banana: :banana: :banana:

wacocowboy":2ub8j6bu said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2ub8j6bu said:
ohiosteve":2ub8j6bu said:

Would of loved to been there tonight

:D :banana: :banana: :banana:
Too soon Waco. Too soon.

Latest posts