collect call

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Just got a collect call from the Harris County Jail!! :shock: You bet I hung up! This is the second one! Am in process of calling Harris county to put a stop to it. Guess it's some scam,hope I do get someone in trouble. :devil2: .Had to leave name ## Must go to chemo in an hour,so may play phone tag for a while. People are gonna find out not to tic me off,I got nothing to lose.

peg4x4":1ir06jiw said:
Just got a collect call from the Harris County Jail!! :shock: You bet I hung up! This is the second one! Am in process of calling Harris county to put a stop to it. Guess it's some scam,hope I do get someone in trouble. :devil2: .Had to leave name ## Must go to chemo in an hour,so may play phone tag for a while. People are gonna find out not to tic me off,I got nothing to lose.

Peg...we've been getting those too....don't accept...seems I recall this happening in the past and once you accept it you'll end up with a huge phone bill.

Good on you peg for putting the phone down, and hope all goes well with the chemo today, and you are feeling to sick after. Take care. :heart: Chris.

Back from chemo~found out they're closing the clinic here and moving into Austin :frowns: That means I've got to make an app with CARTS to take me in :cry2: Hope to take my chair on the bus, At least with this chemo I'm not sick,or in danger of messing up the seats..Have a month off while they're getting set up..Don't know who's going to feed the turtles and fish
These are softshell turtles and some kind of MEAN fish..They will run the turtles off the bread!! You should see it :lol2: :lol:
As to the calls,no response so far.. I think they may be trying to get in touch with whoever had this number befor me--Have gotten calls from the school that my son isn't in school--told them my son was 37,so I thought it was ok :D

I've had them calls a few times. Seems like they're $6.95 per minute or something like that, and I had no desire to bail anyone out of jail anyway. Call refused.

Latest posts