Cold is a Relative Thing!

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
Wisconsin minnesota, same thing.................

COLD IS A RELATIVE THING. . . . . . .
65 above zero:
Floridians turn on the heat.
People in Wisconsin plant gardens.

60 above zero:
Californians shiver uncontrollably.
People in Wisconsin sunbathe.

50 above zero:
Italian & English cars won't start.
People in Wisconsin drive with the windows
down.

40 above zero:
Georgians don coats, thermal underwear, gloves,
wool hats.
People in Wisconsin throw on a flannel shirt.

35 above zero:
New York landlords finally turn up the heat.
People in Wisconsin have the last cookout
before it gets cold.

20 above Zero
People in Miami all die.
Wisconsinites close the windows.

Zero:
Californians fly away to Mexico .
People in Wisconsin get out their winter coats.

10 below zero:
Hollywood disintegrates.
The Girl Scouts in Wisconsin are selling
cookies door to door.

20 below zero:
Washington DC runs out of hot air.
People in Wisconsin let the dogs sleep indoors.

30 below zero:
Santa Claus abandons the North Pole.
Wisconsinites get upset because they can't
start the Snow-mobile.

40 below zero:
ALL atomic motion stops.
People in Wisconsin start saying...'Cold
enough fer ya?'

50 below zero:
Hell freezes over.
Wisconsin public schools will open 2 hours late

dun":obtog2xu said:

Good God man! Yer lumping us Minnesoooootans(I noticed you failed to capitalize MN :roll: ) with those cheese heads! Ya trying to start something on here or get this thread locked down? :shock:

Washington runs out of hot air...is that at all possible. with all the methane coming out of the big house, especially if one of the Brits, MP's are over. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was running around doing stuff outside yesterday with my baseball cap and light gloves on, and a jacket of course. I thought it was warm out till I got in my truck and looked at the thermometer, 2 above :) Talk about getting used to the cold, just cause it's sunny out, makes ya think it's nice.

Toby L.":2z75w5kg said:
I was running around doing stuff outside yesterday with my baseball cap and light gloves on, and a jacket of course. I thought it was warm out till I got in my truck and looked at the thermometer, 2 above :) Talk about getting used to the cold, just cause it's sunny out, makes ya think it's nice.

Yup! The sun sure does a person good!

I think my body shuts down at about twenty. After that, I hibernate.

MistyMorning":1deg7dr0 said:
dun":1deg7dr0 said:

Good God man! Yer lumping us Minnesoooootans(I noticed you failed to capitalize MN :roll: ) with those cheese heads! Ya trying to start something on here or get this thread locked down? :shock:

Gee, I though comparing a mud duck to a Wisconsinite was a compliment. To the mud duck. ;-)

CKC1586":2e11n3yi said:
Calman":2e11n3yi said:
At just 2 degrees it would take a lot more than sunshine to feel good to me.

Cal
:lol: Not if you don't get to see that sun shine for a while!

Guess you are right CKC.
My daughters live up in the north western part of Ohio and they are not having good weather at all.

Cal

Calman":15w4ao4b said:
CKC1586":15w4ao4b said:
Calman":15w4ao4b said:
At just 2 degrees it would take a lot more than sunshine to feel good to me.

Cal
:lol: Not if you don't get to see that sun shine for a while!

Guess you are right CKC.
My daughters live up in the north western part of Ohio and they are not having good weather at all.

Cal
Colder than a well diggers butt today but the sun was shining, it does make it easier to take. Supposed to warm up for a few days starting Friday, we will see.... So the ground hog says six more weeks, right? Well, I will be pleased as punch if spring is here in six weeks...

I was just saying the other day that I have no idea what its like to buy a pair of jeans without considering if I can get either 2 pair of long underware on under them or a pair of sweats, and most tennies and boots have to make room for 2 pair of socks or one pair wool socks.

It got up to 38 or 35 last weekend. I drove around with the drivers side window down for me, and the passenger side for my dog. Talk about a heat wave! :nod:

We got some of ya'lls cold weather here. Its been in the twenties at night. Winds up to 30 mph. I've spent the last two days burning some woods off. You would think that you'd be warm by the fire but I'm still cold. Freezing actually. I don't like it and can't see how ya'll take it.

Latest posts