coincidentally, today Aug 26, is National...

Help Support CattleToday:

john250":2akcu7wx said:
I found Dog day to be much more soothing. Allowing women to vote was a huge mistake.
I guess we will just have to agree to disagree with that last part John. I do believe a woman should always have the right to vote, on the important issues of the day----------which day she does the laundry, which day she does the floors, which day she is going to take the trash out and burn it, and of course, what she is going to fix for supper on any given day. :hide:

Oh boy, I don't think we better go there fellas! This thread would get locked if I told you what I think of your comments.

;-)
Obviously, my better half never reads this board. Considering I do most of the cooking in my house and all of my own laundry (a lifelong habit formed while single and in the military) I am of course being facetious.

greybeard":2iideqc8 said:
a woman should always have the right to vote, on the important issues of the day----------which day she does the laundry, which day she does the floors, which day she is going to take the trash out and burn it, and of course, what she is going to fix for supper on any given day. :hide:

Have you been talking with my husband??? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

(JK)

Latest posts