coffee is ready, have a cup

Help Support CattleToday:

Murray, if you quit those smokes you would afford another grasser. I used to chew a can of Copenhagen a day. Quit cold turkey on July 15 2014. Copenhagen can be found lots cheaper and I have a friend who has a friend in the American Tobacco Co that gave him cases of Copenhagen to give away but….. a can is $50 in most stores here now.
I figure I am about 60K to the good and I don't miss the crap at all now.

Besides that, I watched the old man cough his life away at 72, wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Murray, if you quit those smokes you would afford another grasser. I used to chew a can of Copenhagen a day. Quit cold turkey on July 15 2014. Copenhagen can be found lots cheaper and I have a friend who has a friend in the American Tobacco Co that gave him cases of Copenhagen to give away but….. a can is $50 in most stores here now.
I figure I am about 60K to the good and I don't miss the crap at all now.

Besides that, I watched the old man cough his life away at 72, wouldn't wish that on anyone.
My dad quit smoking a few months ago but it's too late. Can't walk across the room without losing his wind. Completely ruined his later years.
I was hard on chewing tobacco as well. Been off for just over 3 years now. I now take and put $300 a month (much less than my habit used to cost) and put it in a self directed TFSA. I feel better and have so far accumulated over $10K.

My daughter will be 16 in February. So that means I quit smoking a little over 16 years ago when we found out my ex wife was pregnant.
Quit drinking in October'18 when I woke up and realized I I could either keep farming or drinking but I couldn't do both.
Trying hard to quit cussing. I'm running out of bad habits, but I still have cows so I guess that counts.

Latest posts