Coded Message

Help Support CattleToday:

curtis

Reaction score
After numerous rounds of we don't even know if Osama is still alive, Barrack Hussien Obama has now been telling everyone he will capture Osama Bin Laden when elected.

So, Osama himself decided to send Barrack Obama a letter in his own handwriting to let him know he was still in the game.

Obama opened the letter and it contained a single line of coded message.

370H-SSV-0773H

Obama was baffled , so he e-mailed it to Howard Dean and the DNC and his aides had no clue either , so they sent it to Joe Biden .

Joe Biden could could not solve so it was sent to the FBI and the CIA.

Eventually they asked John McCain and his staff to look at it.

And within a minutes time McCain's staff e-mailed Obama with this reply.

Tell Obama he's holding the message upside down.

Okay, so I am looking at the monitor upside down... I think I hurt my neck. :frowns:

Didn't watch his interview the other night but someone was telling me Obama said he would not be sending any more troops into Afghanistan to find Osama. Is that what he said?

flaboy":2l7hgke1 said:
Didn't watch his interview the other night but someone was telling me Obama said he would not be sending any more troops into Afghanistan to find Osama. Is that what he said?

Maybe he figures old Osama can find us instead?

Bez+

I'm a cable news addict.
The Pres-elect seems well aware that terrorists may be emboldened by his election. I'm betting that this man, above all, will not want to be seen as an easy target.

Obie's probably going to get mad at me for posting his cell number but what the heck. If you need him dial

feefifo-feefeefo-feefofifee

Jogeephus":dajbfub1 said:
Obie's probably going to get mad at me for posting his cell number but what the heck. If you need him dial

feefifo-feefeefo-feefofifee
Jo, I'm sho nuff glad you had the new number. I had...

sitsitfi-fosevemwonfo

Latest posts