"Code Pink" in CA

Help Support CattleToday:

"If only we got rid of weapons there would be no war." That is genius. Maybe we should send those folks over to Irag to hug everyone. That would fix it for sure. :roll:

Walt

Oh I loved it when she was saying that they are standing for free speech and then he asked her "It would be great if there was an organization that protected your free speech." She totally didn't get that when she replied "Yes." They don't the slightest clue.

Many of these young people are our future college graduates. I did a lot of work in the Berkley, California area. It is a weird place to be. And I certainly do not miss it.

Just another example of why I call California Granola land! (the land of fruits and nuts). :roll:
SL

CPL":j8rdnhal said:
Oh I loved it when she was saying that they are standing for free speech and then he asked her "It would be great if there was an organization that protected your free speech." She totally didn't get that when she replied "Yes." They don't the slightest clue.

Idiots you're right. i like the way the Jerry Garcia wannabe guy said that Marines have never done anything for him his whole life. He is right ... the Marine Corps taught me how to kill, BUT it was for the purpose of protecting my fellow countrymen... unfortunately people like them too.

Those people need some piano wire!

Latest posts