Cloning a weapon

Help Support CattleToday:

Ouachita

Reaction score
I have nothing against the Chinese people, or any other nationality or ethnic group. My daughter-in-law is Laotian. I have several black and brown nieces and nephews. My family is a melting pot, and I love it.

It's the "leadership" and their minions that I have a problem with, including our nation.

I just want to know how to tell them apart from one another. Is it me? Do we all look the same to them?

They are obviously very well disciplined; much more so than we are at this time. These men don't have any other hobbies. This should be a wake up for the woke.

These folks have been groomed and ready for battle since they were born. When they are sent out to do their job, it'll be all business. They don't know the difference; they've never experienced life like we have here.
We have spent our tax dollars making our military men and women (and whatever else) be inclusive and tolerant, and now "woke".

If you think Red Dawn is just a movie and wouldn't happen in real life, wake up.

These guys now have the capability to be all over us within days; like ants on a popsicle stick. World dominance is the plan. The U.S.A. Is in the way.
9A16E7B2-60AB-41BE-A3A7-3AD63320285C.png

I just want to know how to tell them apart from one another. Is it me? Do we all look the same to them?
My experience is that you can tell by what they eat especially how they do their rice.
If they fry their rice, and it is dark colored, they are Japanese.
If their rice is white, soupy and has a fish head floating in it, they are Vietnamese.
If their rice smells like rotten cabbage and is spicy and hot as hades, they are South Korean.
If it's rolled up in a wrapper with ground up but unidentified stuff in it, or has a 1/2 incubated duck embryo on top of the bowl of rice, they are probably Filipino.
If they eat it with dried shredded squid that has the consistency of beef jerky, they are Chinese.
If the food served with rice has a lot of grass (lemongrass) looking pickled stuff in it, they are Cambodian.
If the rice is curried, they are most likely Thai.
If they have no rice at all and mostly an empty bowl with lightly flavored water in it, they are North Korean.

And on the rare occasion you see one with their rice carried around in a little bag by a thin strap hung around their neck, they are a very old North Vietnamese...

I've got a couple of special forces guys that attend church. It'd be hard to believe any country has a soldier any better trained, or more fit than these two.

I think the chinese have better kept military secrets than the US does... just because the penalty for leaking is significantly higher and well known.. and if it comes to a ground war, well, just sheer numbers are frightening and it's not like they aren't trained either

Latest posts