Clones maybe? What about HOTDOGS?

Help Support CattleToday:

rocket2222

Reaction score
I was standing in line at a 7-eleven a couple of years ago, hungry as hell, when it got to be my turn I ordered the biggest dog they had left, which was a Half Smoke, thats when I heard this guy behied me say "Please don't eat that hot dog". I turned around and gave him the 'you ain't getting my hotdog' look. He said "I don't want that thing and you wouldn't want it either if you worked at plant that makes them, like I do, you should see what goes in them". Well about that time the gal came back with my half smoke. I grabbed it, payed her and took off. It sure tasted good. But ever sinse then, every time I eat them, I wondered, what really goes in my 100% real beef hotdog, surely someones checking these plants.

rocket2222":3qt6ctke said:
I was standing in line at a 7-eleven a couple of years ago, hungry as be nice, when it got to be my turn I ordered the biggest dog they had left, which was a Half Smoke, thats when I heard this guy behied me say "Please don't eat that hot dog". I turned around and gave him the 'you ain't getting my hotdog' look. He said "I don't want that thing and you wouldn't want it either if you worked at plant that makes them, like I do, you should see what goes in them". Well about that time the gal came back with my half smoke. I grabbed it, payed her and took off. It sure tasted good. But ever sinse then, every time I eat them, I wondered, what really goes in my 100% real beef hotdog, surely someones checking these plants.

Where did it say "100% pure beef"... maybe something else... rats... guts....floor sweepings.... enjoy! :D

I can't say about the hotdogs, but I read a label for one of those "SlimJim" type smoked beef stick things and one of the main ingredients was 'beef lips'. This label was not from a "SlimJim", but one of the other brands.

Katherine

Ummm Ummmm....lips, snouts and udders! Now that is some good eats. :D

1848":26ambi49 said:
Ummm Ummmm....lips, snouts and udders! Now that is some good eats. :D

Throw some chili and onions on there and you got it going on.

A good friend of mine is in the sausage besiness. He assures me that those meat inspectors do more than an OK job.
The only problem I see is that we don,t know what country that meat was produced in. Like some of the veggies we eat. DDT is not legal in US, but we import from countries that still use it.
Given that; I think I,ll have some today. Been eaten em for years, aint dead yet.

And some of the veggies we import have been fertilized with human waste too.....Our Country will pass all kinds of laws to keep the farmers here from making a good profit and dont make importers answer to the same.

Latest posts