Clint Eastwood vs. John Wayne

Help Support CattleToday:

Eastwood's work later in his career puts him a notch ahead of Wayne in the "artist" category. Gran Torino and that killer performance at the Republican Convention.
They were both uber-successful at selling tickets to the movies.

papavillars":1h17kkqb said:
John Wayne married all Latinos, none were us citizens

So are you a prejudice because they are Hispanic or just because they were not born in the USA.
Cause there are plenty as US citizen's they were not born here.

ALACOWMAN":2yiqz1mm said:
papavillars":2yiqz1mm said:
i kinda like em myself
:cowboy:
Who you trying to kid?
Your reputation done proceeded you. Sick lame lazy, dyin, drunk or crazy--legs on one end and boobs on the other, you like 'em all.

We gonna start calling you Zerocull.

greybeard":3d42qz3o said:
ALACOWMAN":3d42qz3o said:
papavillars":3d42qz3o said:
i kinda like em myself
Who you trying to kid?
Your reputation done proceeded you. Sick lame lazy, dyin, drunk or crazy--legs on one end and boobs on the other, you like 'em all.

well this is more what i had in mind :cowboy:

http://www.yorapper.com/Photos/suelyn-medeiros.jpg

greybeard":2yj5v62o said:
ALACOWMAN":2yj5v62o said:
papavillars":2yj5v62o said:
i kinda like em myself
Who you trying to kid?

Oh, my. Funny. My best friend, life long. He got more women than anyone I have ever known. I ask him what gave him an edge ( they use that word in westerns). He looked at me serious and thoughtful. He replied, Ron I never culled any.

I'm going to say Eastwood by a head. Wayne had his own "stamp" that he put on movies but Eastwood has morphed into a real artist over the years. He has learned to really sell a character. Gran Torino is probably the best example. Wayne never really had that kind of versatility.....he was John Wayne.

Actors that I think are at the pinnacle are Gene Hackman, Denzel Washington, Robert Duvall, Robert Deniro and Alan Alda though I think he is an idiot savant.

Latest posts