Cleveland Guardians

Help Support CattleToday:

Many times the complainers have no clue where the name originated.

It's been mentioned many times over the last few years the Kansas City Chiefs will be on the list to change their name. That protest may turn into a peeing contest, because I've seen where the Hunt family has said it won't be changed. See, the name has nothing to do with Native American's in any way.

"In 1963, the team picked the "Chiefs" name to honor former mayor Harold Bartle, whose nickname was "The Chief" and was instrumental to bringing the team from Dallas to Kansas City. The Chiefs went on to adopt arrowheads in the their logo and name their home stadium Arrowhead Stadium."

I have completely given up on the MLB, NFL, & NBA so I could care less what they want to call themselves.
I agree like a lot of other people if you believe how bad the rating have dropped in those pro sports. it use to be nice to sit down in front of the TV, turn on a good game, and forget about problems for a while. now it seems like pro sports are adding fuel to the fire. now I find better things to do

All those damn "Woke" idiots need to get their asses to work and quit whining about every little thing that bothers their timid, pansy thinking processes!!! Put them back to sleep! JMHO