Clarification

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
For all those who think the democrats have never encouraged violence. There are more but they are being censored by google and youtube. Get off Google and look. Many have called for or acted out assignations of Donald Trump.

Also is a link to officers killed in the George Floyd riots as of June 10th alone.

Last edited:
I don't think they've directly encouraged violence, except stupid celebrities seem to always imply they wish Trump to be murdered. I don't think politicians are to blame for violence unless they specifically call for it. That would include Obama during the Michael Brown case. Some guy decided to shoot 6 police officers in Dallas after Obama went on about how racist our cops are. And Bernie after some Bernie supporter decided to shoot up a republican softball game. No one died thankfully. And now that includes Trump. None of them called for violence so they're not to blame for the violence. They did all certainly stoke hatred.

Some of the top search engines... IMO the top few are to be avoided as much as possible.

In August KUAR Public Radio Journalist Renea Goddard and 3 other far left
female activists were charged with fire bombing multiple police vehicles
during Black Lives Matter protests in Little Rock, Arkansas.

Some of the top search engines... IMO the top few are to be avoided as much as possible.

I have been using bing for a long time and also yahoo

What is an assignation?
StarB...if you're on a computer use your mouse to carefully highlight just the word, click within the highlighted area and a a dropdown menu appears giving a number of options including "definition". Haven't got a clue how you'd accomplish that on a smart phone.

I don't think they've directly encouraged violence, except stupid celebrities seem to always imply they wish Trump to be murdered. I don't think politicians are to blame for violence unless they specifically call for it. That would include Obama during the Michael Brown case. Some guy decided to shoot 6 police officers in Dallas after Obama went on about how racist our cops are. And Bernie after some Bernie supporter decided to shoot up a republican softball game. No one died thankfully. And now that includes Trump. None of them called for violence so they're not to blame for the violence. They did all certainly stoke hatred.
Maxine telling liberals to get in our face and tell us we're not welcome is not calling for violence? And that is 1 example

What is an assignation?
Most likely autocorrect...it thinks it knows more about what you want to say than you do. Very few of the words misspelled are changed to something that makes any "cents" at all... it may have spelling down, but seriously lacks the intelligence to carry on a conversation.

Latest posts