city folks

Help Support CattleToday:

ram":1xw9b6tk said:
he might have meant it as a joke but it was not funny. Men like that think its funny to degrade women.
Did you even take the time to read the entire post?? M5 wrote the entire post in jest. Having fun at the folks he was having to associate with. Now M5 might have insisted on entire pat down. He didn't say. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: BTW 2 puppies fighting under a blanket is a good description of what he saw I'm sure. :mrgreen:

Don't get me wrong, I don't think that he was degrading, and any woman who can't stand up for herself in those situations doesn't deserve to be out in public in the first place. Still, it's been drilled into us for going on a decade or more that those kinds of jokes are not well tolerated by the prissy sort, and they overwhelmingly have the courts and the government agencies who oversee that sort of thing on their side, right or wrong, like it or not. So with all of that in mind I find it hard to believe that anyone who deals with the public in any capacity in this day and age would still openly play those games, let alone be shocked when some idiot takes offense. Plus, it is a crazy world out there, and for every innocent yet tactless guy who makes a comment like that there could also be a weirdo with other ideas.

ram":1b7d78hg said:
he might have meant it as a joke but it was not funny. Men like that think its funny to degrade women.

The WHOLE thing was a j o k e.

When you clean up rap music, the movie industry and women's mouths, you can come back and be offended.

Men like that...... you're to obvious. Only men huh?

Luca Brasi":10ylkfxj said:
Don't get me wrong, I don't think that he was degrading, and any woman who can't stand up for herself in those situations doesn't deserve to be out in public in the first place. Still, it's been drilled into us for going on a decade or more that those kinds of jokes are not well tolerated by the prissy sort, and they overwhelmingly have the courts and the government agencies who oversee that sort of thing on their side, right or wrong, like it or not. So with all of that in mind I find it hard to believe that anyone who deals with the public in any capacity in this day and age would still openly play those games, let alone be shocked when some idiot takes offense. Plus, it is a crazy world out there, and for every innocent yet tactless guy who makes a comment like that there could also be a weirdo with other ideas.
You still haven't pulled your head out of your a$$ yet have you. THIS SHYT DIDN'T HAPPEN !!!!!!!!!!! He's telling us what was going through his mind. :shock: :dunce:

Luca Brasi":3hp9nie6 said:

So you're scared to use your first amendment rights? I'm not. Not intentional in being offensive to be offensive. But I'll say what needs saying. If a girl is particularly pretty one day, I may compliment her. I don't have time to worry about what everyone thinks. I have the same God given right to think and speak. Neither being more important, and only when my actions are a real detriment to someone's own rights should I be limited.

sim.-ang.king":1f2rqor4 said:
Wow, get rid of M5 and leave us with two knot heads....Thanks Mods!

Sir, just because I feel women deserve respect should not be any reason to degrade someone. That M5 person deserved so much more. How are you going to feel when our next commander in chief is a woman. after reading some of these post today I wonder why their are so many members and only a few people that post. its like a gang or click that was prevalent in high school.

I'm not sim, but I am going to feel very very very sick and embarrassed when our next commander and chief is a " woman ".

ram":3g6j9li4 said:
sim.-ang.king":3g6j9li4 said:

Sir, just because I feel women deserve respect should not be any reason to degrade someone. That M5 person deserved so much more. How are you going to feel when our next commander in chief is a woman. after reading some of these post today I wonder why their are so many members and only a few people that post. its like a gang or click that was prevalent in high school.

Get off my lawn ram!

ram":h215yr91 said:
sim.-ang.king":h215yr91 said:

Hey, knot head...I mean gimpy... I mean gassy...I mean Ram....How's the weather in the sad little state of mind you live in?

I bet she's got palm trees and topless hula girls nextdoor seductively swaying back and forth in the warm breeze.....

Friday 13th brings them all out it seems, has M5 really been banned for this???? I have seen worse in my time on here. and he wasn't taking the mick out of anyone in particular was he, I'm confused now, I saw nothing offensive folks need to lighten up, as it is 2015. The opposite sex has always been the but of a joke both ways around. can't take it don't give it.JMO

chrisy":3e01jvhs said:
Friday 13th brings them all out it seems, has M5 really been banned for this???? I have seen worse in my time on here. and he wasn't taking the mick out of anyone in particular was he, I'm confused now, I saw nothing offensive folks need to lighten up, as it is 2015. The opposite sex has always been the but of a joke both ways around. can't take it don't give it.JMO
I have no idea. I went to bed too early. Suddenly everyone is talking about a thread disappearing and M5 disappeared with it. I'm in the dark. Saw none of it.

sim.-ang.king":1vz3wvpe said:
Agreed. If the entire thing was a joke then it sure wasn't obvious to me, but since it's been so tactfully noted that my head has been preoccupied, that would explain why. If indeed this guy just sits around and thinks about off color comments that he might say, which in turn would get him labled as a pervert, then he's got some serious issues. I wish that I had that much time on my hands to be able to waste doing that, and I'm really sorry that I wasted moments of my life even acknowledging such nonsense. City people are bad enough on their own. We don't need to make up stories about what we might say to them and then imagine their response. Then again, not all country folk are rocket surgeons either, apparently.

M5farm":98e2q34h said:
The owners of our company are good folks and but very citified. The owners daughter is VP and she blessed the food last night and in her prayer she gave thanks for the farmers that raised the food we were about to eat. I think I'm the only one who noticed it and know I Am the only one involved in ag there. I know she does not know alot about ag from conversations we've had over the years. She knows I do and always asks about specific things farm related. I hope that is a sign that these city folks are starting to appreciate who feeds them.

I dunno about anyone else, but I think it was a sign she is hot for him, and he wasn't cognizant enough to see it, but it does prove there is just no accounting for taste some women have in men.

Latest posts