Cisgender

Help Support CattleToday:

My niece's girlfriend got a 4 year degree in something like

"Woman's sexuality and lesbianism " I wish I could remember the exact disturbing title.

I drew her name for Xmas last year! I said HE77 no!! And the fight was on!!

Naively thought I was leaving the land of fruits & nuts behind when as a life long resident of CaliforniaI I recently relocated to Oregon. Obviously failed to do my home work. Governor is openly bi sexual/lesbian & the voters recently approved the legalization of "small" quantities of hard core drugs.

My niece's girlfriend got a 4 year degree in something like

"Woman's sexuality and lesbianism " I wish I could remember the exact disturbing title.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but that's been common place for years in the hollowed halls of our so called educational system.

Naively thought I was leaving the land of fruits & nuts behind when as a life long resident of CaliforniaI I recently relocated to Oregon. Obviously failed to do my home work. Governor is openly bi sexual/lesbian & the voters recently approved the legalization of "small" quantities of hard core drugs.
Not much hope for the west coast. Idaho is nearby. They might let you immigrate, but might need to think about a wall in the future. :)

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but that's been common place for years in the hollowed halls of our so called educational system.
Then they wonder why the only job they can get is working Starbucks, and make half as much as man running a welder.
But the pay gap is because the companies are run by men, and they are sexist, has nothing to do with their worthless degree.

Not much hope for the west coast. Idaho is nearby. They might let you immigrate, but might need to think about a wall in the future. :)
Eastern Oregon and Washington and large parts of California are not at all like the large metropolitan areas of those states. Unfortunately the large population in Seattle, Portland, SF, and LA just out vote the rural areas.

Eastern Oregon and Washington and large parts of California are not at all like the large metropolitan areas of those states. Unfortunately the large population in Seattle, Portland, SF, and LA just out vote the rural areas.
Dave is correct. That said what is puzzling is a significant number of ag based economy counties in CA endorsed the Biden/Harris ticket. I found that odd.

So I'm a Man, born that way, my wife's a lady, born that way. After watching childbirth, the trouble she has had later in life with low iron, hormones, all that stuff well some bloke squeezing into a dress prancing about "Being a woman now" I feel they are not actually getting the whole experience of womanhood and maybe haven't even met a woman! Moronic!!

I am sure there must be a democrat in Baker county. But I never saw a single Biden sign, bumper sticker or hat. Trump signs, bumper stickers, and hats were every where. To show you the difference compare the population of the 3 counties that include Portland and its metro-plex area to that of the 17 counties in eastern Oregon. Portland area has 1,834,634 people. All of eastern Oregon has 538,463. And that includes Deschutes county where Bend is. Bend has a very urban population that moved there. Lots of them from California. Deschutes county has a population of 197,692 or 36% of all the people in eastern Oregon. Not hard to see why we get out voted.

Back in the day man and woman was something aspired to and earned or developed. It was not automatic.
Ex. He is a real man, vs. he is not much of a man or no account of a man.
Similar for a woman / lady.

Anybody else remember those times before political correctness?

Agree with that. I think most of the blue states are that way. Interesting that if you look at the US map with states color coded by how they voted, the blue states are mostly in clusters - west coast states, northeast states and upper midwest states. Not a checkerboard distributed pattern, but a few regional clusters. Then if you look at the map of the US color coded by counties, the blue clusters match up with all the big cities. Most all the counties are red, but the relatively few blue ones apparently have most of the blue voters (and a large percentage of the population). Looking at the maps, it would seem that presidential elections are determined in a relatively small physical portion of the US. Good thing that we have the electoral college system or the candidates would not even campaign in some of the smaller states. To me, it is amazing that our country's founders who put together the original rules had such insight in how things should be set up. I don't think they had a book to go by and did not have google.

What I don't understand is why people leave CA because they are so oppressed by taxes, regulations, etc, then go to places like AZ, NV, TX, etc and vote Democrat! Makes no sense!

Same here...... DC and surrounding area, and Richmond metro area, and a few other "cities".... have so many people that they just outvote all the sensible, common sense, country/rural areas.

Latest posts