Cisgender

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch

Reaction score
I am coming out today as a Cisgender, a new term that I just learned.
Cisgender is a person whose gender identity aligns with their birth gender.

Given the media coverage of trans, binary, nonbinary, gay and lesbians, I assume
I am a minority. I hope you all will be accepting and supportive of me as I hope to secure government funding in maintaining my cisgender lifestyle.
Thank You

Last edited:
Very brave of you.
Will your medical insurance cover your condition? Is it considered pre-existing?
Have you consulted a doctor?
Is there a vaccine or treatment? If so, will it alter your DNA? Will you take the vaccine?
Is it a choice you made or were you born with it?
Does it run in your family? Are they accepting?
Will you need all new clothes?

I had heard that term, but did not know what it meant. Guess I am educated now.

Luckily many of the "OTHER GENDERS" don't reproduce..... I realize that some do... but then they aren't really the "gender they identify with" or they would be unable to gestate and give birth. Ought to STERILIZE any that are not their naturally endowed gender. Go back and look at what was one of the downfalls of Rome.......

I perused the net to educate myself about Cisgender and was stunned to discover how many genders there were. Obviously I've been living under a rock for far toooooo long! :rolleyes:

I bet there is a gender designation for those living that way too.
Probably breaks it down to sub genders depending whether your rock is sedimentary, igneous, or metamorphic.

Canadian actress Ellen Page 33 announced she was trans and binary.
Causing me to look up the term binary [identifying as neither gender] leading
me to discover the terms cisgender and nonbinary [identifying as both genders]
With sub classification of fluid gender, I found a professor of gender studies who promotes a classification system of 23 sexes.

Boredom led me to wonder, what is wrong with Ellen/Elliot Page?
A child actor, first role in front of a camera at age 10 and attended a Buddhist school, She later came out publicly as an atheist. 6 yrs ago she came out as gay and 2 yrs ago married a girl 9 yrs her junior and now trans and binary and call me Elliot.

I suspect a form of mental illness.
As a layman (pun intended) I think it might be a narcissistic personality disorder, given her history of apparently craving attention from childhood leading her to be a child actor and then 'coming out' 4 different times. He/she clearly thinks he/she is pretty important.

So I'm a Man, born that way, my wife's a lady, born that way. After watching childbirth, the trouble she has had later in life with low iron, hormones, all that stuff well some bloke squeezing into a dress prancing about "Being a woman now" I feel they are not actually getting the whole experience of womanhood and maybe haven't even met a woman! Moronic!!

newest (and dumbest) PC term I see in the news, is 'fluid gender'.
Does that refer to whether one sits or stands to pee?
I just learned this one the other day... it means that depending on the time of day, alignment of the moon and stars, temperature, tides, the height of the grass, and any other known or unknown variables, a person will switch back and forth between genders, nouns, pronouns, adjectives, or other self-appointed label describing themselves.

Latest posts