Chute prices

Help Support CattleToday:

:shock:

Hmmmm .... is this where we get off topic and then get introuble with the "topic police"?

Just kiddin'!

:D :D

Best to all,

Bez

Bez":3dq0ak5o said:
:shock:

Hmmmm .... is this where we get off topic and then get introuble with the "topic police"?

Just kiddin'!

:D :D

Best to all,

Bez
Yeah. We just can't expect California Vet charges to be comparable with anywhere else in the USA. Lots of California Vets won't even consider treating Livestock.
CattleGirl could probaly give us more insight on this.

It's getting harder and harder to find a vet here in N Tx who will treat livestock! We have 4 pages of yellow page ads and all but 2 say "practice limited to small animals only". I just happened to find the vet I use by word of mouth...he is a small country town vet who has never advertised and is about to retire in a few yrs. He is still 30 miles away though.

I have a New Hi- Qual squeeze with Hi-qual's curved alley, Tub, Holding and sorting pens. The closest vet is 20 minutes away and is very hard to get an appointment with. The only other cattle vet is about 25 minutes away but no rancher can afford to use them. They also don't have a good set up. Around this area it is cheeper to have the vet come here which is partly why some of the people that I know want to use my set up along with the fact that is is so easy to use and is fully adjustable to any size cattle. Thank you for the great comments. Please keep them comming! :D
P.S. Double R Ranch is a Woman :D :lol: