Churh Dinner Fundraiser

Help Support CattleToday:

Auburn_Ag

Reaction score
Last night I had to cook steaks for the church dinner fundraiser. I cooked 209 New York Strip steaks, chicken, and some hotdogs in 2 hours. I should have taken a picture of 100 steaks on the grill at one time, but didn't think about it. Lets just say it was a beautiful site. They raised just over $3500 for youth missions. I guess everyone like them, because they have already booked me for another dinner this fall. I will take pictures then.

you did alot of cooking for your church fundraiser.in 2wks our church is gonna cook 100 hotdogs.an 2 briskets.an maybe a pot of chili.thats going tobe our lunch after church.

Auburn_Ag":37ngiqpo said:
Last night I had to cook steaks for the church dinner fundraiser. I cooked 209 New York Strip steaks, chicken, and some hotdogs in 2 hours. I should have taken a picture of 100 steaks on the grill at one time, but didn't think about it. Lets just say it was a beautiful site. They raised just over $3500 for youth missions. I guess everyone like them, because they have already booked me for another dinner this fall. I will take pictures then.

Bravo Auburn Ag! You must have been very busy indeed!

Jogeephus":1urragng said:
Had you had a camera I don't see how you could have even had time to take a pic. You were BUSY!

Yes is was busy but next time I will ask my lovely assistant (my new bride) to take some pictures for me.

Auburn_Ag":4f74d4ar said:
Jogeephus":4f74d4ar said:
Had you had a camera I don't see how you could have even had time to take a pic. You were BUSY!

Yes is was busy but next time I will ask my lovely assistant (my new bride) to take some pictures for me.

Your new bride? Congratulations!

grannysoo":23s9bhlz said:
Auburn_Ag":23s9bhlz said:
Jogeephus":23s9bhlz said:

Your new bride? Congratulations!

Yes I will have been Married 2 months, Thursday June 4th. We are still setting in and getting ajusted to one another but come Aug. she will leave me to attend Law School.

Grannysoo, I may have to email you or Joe Pics of my grooms cake and let you post them. I still havnt figuared out how to do that. The cake lady made me a beautiful farm scene.

Auburn...we had our annual Knights of Columbus picnic yesterday. Served over 1800 chicken dinners with all the fixins all cooked "on the spot". and about 300 gallons of cold beer. Don't know yet what we made but usually do pretty well on it. Kept about 70 of us busy all day and half the night cleaning up.

TexasBred":1wuti70x said:
Auburn...we had our annual Knights of Columbus picnic yesterday. Served over 1800 chicken dinners with all the fixins all cooked "on the spot". and about 300 gallons of cold beer. Don't know yet what we made but usually do pretty well on it. Kept about 70 of us busy all day and half the night cleaning up.
dang TB just 70 gallons of beer.they didnt drink much beer.

bigbull338":dzo91xjs said:
TexasBred":dzo91xjs said:
dang TB just 70 gallons of beer.they didnt drink much beer.

lolol, 300 gallons bull...but guess we should have had more stuff for the auction to keep the crowd their longer. :drink:

Latest posts