Church Picture

Help Support CattleToday:

larryshoat

Reaction score
tradworship3.jpg

Heres a pic from a Sunday morning, just thought I'd post it.

Larry

Very pretty church Larry, very welcoming . Something every church should make you feel. Thanks for posting the picture.

MO_cows":31stgyf9 said:
Beautiful chapel, some real craftsmanship in those beams and windows. When was it built?

The Church was built about 1924. The design came from a Church in England and built with stone from the area. Here is an exterior pic.

church2_copy.jpg

Larry

TexasBred":2t0jfut1 said:
Several families with children. That's a good sign. Beautiful building. I'm guessing "Methodist".

You win TB, Methodist ( or as you say Catholic Lite :lol2: ). We've been having between 40 and 60 kids on Sunday, very encouraging.

Larry

hillsdown":28g942k6 said:
Very pretty church Larry, very welcoming . Something every church should make you feel. Thanks for posting the picture.

Thanks HD, we try to be welcoming. For me personaly it was always hard for me to walk up to a stranger and shake their hand and speak to them, but thats what needs to be done and I've gotten better at it.

Larry

chrisy":cxer6bzn said:
Larry have you any idea where the Church in England that insipered your church is?

Not off the top of my head. I'll ask our Church historian and find out.

Larry

larryshoat":wgwqes7x said:
TexasBred":wgwqes7x said:
Several families with children. That's a good sign. Beautiful building. I'm guessing "Methodist".

You win TB, Methodist ( or as you say Catholic Lite :lol2: ). We've been having between 40 and 60 kids on Sunday, very encouraging.

Larry

I've visited many small Methodist Churches during my life....Wife was raised Methodist as was one set of grandparents....love the small community churches and this one has got to be one of the most beautiful and warmest looking I've seen......Chris...I have to admit I cheated... I remembered Larry saying something about "Methodist" in a post a while back. ;-)

Latest posts