Chuck Norris, WTR

Help Support CattleToday:

I've been touched by him so that should be enough to stop any arguments.... ;-)

chippie":23ut96na said:
I did too! The cows standing in the rain while Sally Fields and her husband (I forget the actor's name) were arguing were ours as was the Jersey cow in a scene towards the end of the movie. : )

Very cool. :)

I have the series on DVD.

I know what I am putting on my 'wish list' for Christmas. ;-)

Nazi Germany surrendered in April 1945. Chuck Norris turned 5 in March 1945.....coincidence? I think not.

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

Bigfoot":3d4kbwa8 said:
If you google Chuck Norris getting his butt whipped, you get zero results.
Enter the Dragon
Of course Chuck was only 3 months old, and Bruce Lee had to be at least 100.

branguscowgirl":1xwijuqy said:
cowgirl8":1xwijuqy said:
Dang! It's a snugly hug even! :mrgreen:
You look like a couple cowgirl!
That is the look of shock on my face. I asked if i could have a picture with him and he said sure...then grabbed me. I was like, WTH... The indian fella in the show, the one who was in Free Willy was there. Daughter asked if she could have a picture with him. He did the same thing. The only problem with her was she had just gotten out of the hospital after having her whole back fused. She was in a body brace and even so, he grabbed her and squeezed her. I was like WTH, what part of that body brace are you not understanding.....lol she survived, luckily it was him that did that and not Chuck, he would have broken her in half, or, could be he may have solidified her fusings faster..he is Chuck Norris

3waycross":3bvd0a1f said:
TexasBred":3bvd0a1f said:
cowgirl8":3bvd0a1f said:
TV land is about to air one of the episodes taped at my Inlaws place. In all the scenes taped on horseback, i was sitting near watching. All the indians had wigs on, most were mexican. Chuck had 3 stunt men that looked just like him. Chuck was a nice guy.. The episode is named, On Sacred Ground. I've been watching for the ones filmed at my inlaws, just by chance i looked today...I have a picture taken with Chuck, if i can find it in my computer i'll post it. I have it on my FB page, but i cant upload it onto photobucket from there.
I peed in the urinal stall beside Rick Perry one time......didn't get a pic so you'll have to take my word. :cowboy:

Did you shake his hand? :p
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I would today...after he washed them.

cowgirl8":2sgi4tbn said:
branguscowgirl":2sgi4tbn said:
cowgirl8":2sgi4tbn said:
Dang! It's a snugly hug even! :mrgreen:
You look like a couple cowgirl!
That is the look of shock on my face. I asked if i could have a picture with him and he said sure...then grabbed me. I was like, WTH... The indian fella in the show, the one who was in Free Willy was there. Daughter asked if she could have a picture with him. He did the same thing. The only problem with her was she had just gotten out of the hospital after having her whole back fused. She was in a body brace and even so, he grabbed her and squeezed her. I was like WTH, what part of that body brace are you not understanding.....lol she survived, luckily it was him that did that and not Chuck, he would have broken her in half, or, could be he may have solidified her fusings faster..he is Chuck Norris

Looks like ol' Chuck is thinking about "Freeing Willie" as well.

Latest posts